Where Have They Gone?

So i was cleaning out my inbox in my PMs (700+ pms) and i saw some names that made me question...

where did these people go to?

I will start it off...

mung man?

dylan06ss?

there are more.... but anyone else have someone that just dropped off the site??

i know there are a few members we wish would drop off the site...LOL...

but that is another thread... :jester:

post up your MIA comrades... maybe we can track some of them down?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dylan will chim in now and then... usually with a beatiful car he just detailed...

mung man.... wow i have no idea..

benkey isnt around as much as he used to be either, which is a shame i always got some good info there.

couple people have changed names so i really just get lost.

dylan will chim in now and then... usually with a beatiful car he just detailed...

mung man.... wow i have no idea..

benkey isnt around as much as he used to be either, which is a shame i always got some good info there.

couple people have changed names so i really just get lost.

Aye, I talk to Mung all the time.. good man.

ben's still a moderator, but never shows up on the site... not that we lowely members ( :) ) ever see..

im wishing dylan good luck in his new career, but hope he shows up on here when he can.

Tyler'sTouch

fordsareslow

ChevyDeth

Aspentaylor

JonMalibuss

rivierakid

TurbochargeedBerserker

fuelslut

mwarren

Vette Dude

kelleyperformance

CaliChevyV8

Generalms02

cerbomark

:tumbleweed:

I'm pretty sure fuel slut sold his truck and hasnt really been back since? I thought I remembered a thread where someone saw his truck for sale with the supercharger at a dealership.

yeah he did he sell his truck, i haven't seen jonmalibu, fordsareslow had a nice clone ss

FreshSS

southsidemex23

both are SoCal members and are real coo guys, but havent seen either in awhile. might have to give Fresh a call soon.

also pnblwzd who has one of the sickest looking AV blue SS's on the site, i had a thread asking about him a awhile ago and he chimed in on it but i havent seen him here since.

Tyler'sTouch sold his rst and hasnt been around in awhile, on here or on PT.

i still talk to dylan regularly , he is starting a new career and has been extremely busy with the start up process.

yeah and i hope and dont run in to him while on his new job :rolleyes: .

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

...where did these people go to?...

:lol: You sound like my mother - "how come you never call? When are you going to write?!" :jester:

There are a few people that I do miss. I think they are all just consumed with family, jobs, and life, nothing personal I am sure they are just busy and we'll hear from them now and again.

Mr. P. :)

Also MIA

dounome (Ric)

He sold his truck and is deployed in Iraq for I think 2 more years. He was eyeing up a CTS V last I talked to him.

BigTex, Turbochargedbeserker, MNC5 (they come around however not as much). They added alot of tech to the site in the early years!

Edited by Krambo (see edit history)

He sold his truck and is deployed in Iraq for I think 2 more years. He was eyeing up a CTS V last I talked to him.

BigTex, Turbochargedbeserker, MNC5 (they come around however not as much). They added alot of tech to the site in the early years!

yeah beserker is a little active on PT but not by much. oh yeah he's losing the daul rear mounts and going with an LsX twin front mount should be sick as his current setup is already pretty crazy.

-Rob

I sold my lexus and I haven't even been back to any of the forums I used to check daily at all. I wanna know where kelleyperformance went, he has the sweetest truck and I miss the pics of his vettes...