Where Have They Gone?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: You sound like my mother - "how come you never call? When are you going to write?!" :jester:

:idiot: WOW, talk about throwing a fast ball right down the middle to A-Rod...

I could hit this one outta the park grandslam homerun style, but I will be nice... :jester:

(even though it pains me dearly to do so... :angel: )

i also talk to jonmalibuss often. he had some unfortunate career changes as well but just is now getting back on his feet.

i remember when i was a noob and all of these faces were on . this site has changed and im not sure for the better. now it seems like more of an off topic forum with some useful info but alot of who has more posts contest.

it used to be alot of more

cheeky and fun shenanigans instead of the cruel and tragic shenanigans " EVIL SHENIGANS "

no not really. but it was funny

i have made alot of friends on this site and actually go on vacations with quite a few of them . Adam and i are good friends, as well as Art, Reynaldo, Jon , Dylan , Rob and my arch nemesis Dave-O. there are a few i may have forgot but all of the so cal guys are way cool in my book . no matter which site you frequent though there is always a handfull of members who are just the complete oppostie of you

as i know i am to some people becasue i am a cocky guy that is not afraid to say when i dont care for something/someone . i just try to keep my my mouth shut most of the time . which some should listen to "IF YOU DONT HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN SHUT THE FOCK UP" and dont just b.s. and say thats nice when your really lying out of your ass just to help your post count.

ok ill stop now.

i also talk to jonmalibuss often. he had some unfortunate career changes as well but just is now getting back on his feet.

i remember when i was a noob and all of these faces were on . this site has changed and im not sure for the better. now it seems like more of an off topic forum with some useful info but alot of who has more posts contest.

it used to be alot of more

no not really. but it was funny

i have made alot of friends on this site and actually go on vacations with quite a few of them . Adam and i are good friends, as well as Art, Reynaldo, Jon , Dylan , Rob and my arch nemesis Dave-O. there are a few i may have forgot but all of the so cal guys are way cool in my book . no matter which site you frequent though there is always a handfull of members who are just the complete oppostie of you

as i know i am to some people becasue i am a cocky guy that is not afraid to say when i dont care for something/someone . i just try to keep my my mouth shut most of the time . which some should listen to "IF YOU DONT HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN SHUT THE FOCK UP" and dont just b.s. and say thats nice when your really lying out of your ass just to help your post count.

ok ill stop now.

Damn, like that???

So can you enlighten me about Dylan? I was trying to get him to answer my thread on STS about my home theater, but I guess he hasn't been on lately.

i know which one ypu are dave , your that green fella screaming in agonizing pain becasue im the guy right behind you ramming my foot in your culo.

:jester:

dave i got mad love for you man, if i was a moderator i run this shit very similar. not to mention that grill on your truck. i like that.

arch-nemesis huh??

Me and chase below... i guess i dont need to explain who is who...LOL...

ultimate%20wolverine-767754.jpg

quite honestly i'd rather be the dude in front, because the bigger green dude talks like a retard when he's angry.

D mad!

my grill, my hood, my drop, the list goes one brother... i got love for you too brotha... if i had to build an SS i would do it like yours...

anyways... .BACK ON TOPIC.... its gettin' a little gay in here...

OK songs that make you wanna rock out with your **** out...

here is another good one... dont forget about the bizkit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKAIlrkSZOg

rollin'.... in socal baby....

this site has changed and im not sure for the better. now it seems like more of an off topic forum with some useful info but alot of who has more posts contest.

no matter which site you frequent though there is always a handfull of members who are just the complete oppostie of you as i know i am to some people becasue i am a cocky guy that is not afraid to say when i dont care for something/someone . i just try to keep my my mouth shut most of the time . which some should listen to "IF YOU DONT HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN SHUT THE FOCK UP" and dont just b.s. and say thats nice when your really lying out of your ass just to help your post count.

ok ill stop now.

Damn Chase, tell us how you really feel bud.

I also think the site has changed, even since I've been here. I remember when I signed up there was a constant influx of great technical information, now, not so much so. Truthfully, I find myself going back into the archives allot searching for information.

Mike

anyways... .BACK ON TOPIC.... its gettin' a little gay in here...

Davey, in your case, wouldnt that be a Big Gay? HA!

Its lookin like it wont be until August or September until we can hook up and hit the water. A plus side though is that it will be a little cooler and the bass will be a little more active.

Later