Where Have They Gone?

despite all forces not wanting me to be here... i still am lol. :) its nice to know i was sorta missed, and that some people that i helped before they were all powerful and popular missed me too (cough.... DAVE.... cough) :jester: wheres the love you big goon? :D

heres to another month of my exsistance :cheers:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow now here is a triple og ss member good to see you still around man.

Yea I am still around I take a look on here every once and a while. I must say I really REALLY miss my truck and by the way chase your truck looks sick.

I am down to meet anywere as long as there is some naked women there and Autoguy you know my Red SS was the S@@@ :jester: .

What up guys! Thats weird I just thought I'd take a look and see whats happenin over here, then I see the "Where have they gone" thread. I jus picked up a 08 Black on black LT Hoe last week, I'm lovin it. I'll try to get some pics as soon as I get it back from the black out shop :D

• 4 weeks later...

Good to see a few of the old guys are still around :thumbs:

I have not been on in a long time. Getting ready to head overseas for a year next month and have had a lot going on to get prepared for that. That along with all of the personal crap going on in my life I haven't exactly been the most talkative person in real life, much less on a forum.

Matt - you know I love ya, bro!

Edited by BenKey (see edit history)