Vortec Maxx & The Diablo Predator

bbalius

I suggest you go with a custom tune if you want to get more power. I don't recommend a programmer, save your money and go with a custom tune cause you will probably end up selling the programmer. I have a black bear custom tune and it is the best mod I have on my truck. With the tune it will get rid of all the TM, 4 second delay, speed limiter and all the bad stuff GM put on these trucks and makes them way slower than they are.

• 3 weeks later...
I suggest you go with a custom tune if you want to get more power. I don't recommend a programmer, save your money and go with a custom tune cause you will probably end up selling the programmer. I have a black bear custom tune and it is the best mod I have on my truck. With the tune it will get rid of all the TM, 4 second delay, speed limiter and all the bad stuff GM put on these trucks and makes them way slower than they are.

Hey thanks for the reply. Shortly after I got the truck I got sent to Argentina for work. There are no Max's here as far as I can tell. I had to rent a Peugeot 307 to get around in. I wish I had the truck here. These folks go fast in these little cars and on their mopeds.

I got the tuner and cranked it up on the high end and it does just fine for me, running from red light to red light back home. Kicks in pretty good on the interstat too. Won't know muc h more until I get back to the states in a couple of months. In the mean time it is resting up for Cruisin the Coast.

Thanks again for the reply.

• 2 months later...

I run the u7192 diablo predator on my 06 vmax. Love it, makes it like driving a new sport truck. Went from15.6-15.8 to pretty consistant 14.8s. I got a free fram boost intake thats the only other mod. Didnt take out any weight either. I'm happy with it. But now I got a duramax too so I may be looking into getting efilive...

-Mike

Custom tune FTW!! I gained 20hp & 18ftlbs at the rear wheels over a hand held with Charlie Wheatley's tune. :thumbs:

Please don't waste your money on a handheld, I beg you! :uhoh:

:withstupid: There is No Comparrison between the Hand Helds and the Custom Tunes, I LOVE my WESTERS!