My Belltech 2/2 Drop Install Write Up.

Like I mentioned before I had my Belltech 2/2 drop installed recently and I finally got my write up with pictures of the install on my web site.

Here is a link to the post. Belltech 2/2 Drop Installation

Let me know what you all think.

Mike

Thanks all!

Hey how much do You think they would charge me for the same install? A 2/2 drop? Also do they stock the belltech spindles and shackles, can I order and take it in myself for them to isntall?

If it is just the 2/2 drop it should be $225.00, which includes the front end alignment at the Firestone 1/2 block up Ave K. I had my stuff sent to me and took it down to Guy at AV Sport Truck so I cant see how there would be any issues if you did the same, I would imagine that if they didnt stock the itmes they could get them for you. Give them a call at 661.723.6464 and tell them that Bassnman Mike sent ya!

Didn't you do the Belltech sway bars also?

I had all intentions on doing the sway bar set at the same time but a certain delivery company, which I shall refrain from naming but they drive a brown truck, didnt get them to me in time. As a matter of fact when I got back from Lancaster the set was sitting in front of my door. I'll be instsalling them sometime in the very near future.

Thanks again,

Mike

Hey thanks champ, So for 225 I get the install of the spindles, shackles and a alignment. Wow that's a good deal! Ill be calling them soon, thanks again....

Yeah, I thought so. Remember, thats labor only, parts not included. Be sure to give Guy a call first to verify the price and set up an appointment

Mike

Im curious to see how you like those sway bars. Keep us posted.

Not a problem, I'll be sure to post here as well as on my web site when I install the Belltech sway bars. I actually had my Hellwig rear sway bar removed during the install of the drop and didnt have it put back on because I knew I would be installing my Belltech one's a little later down the line. As to a differnece in performance handeling with out any rear sway bar goes, the combination of the Belltech 2/2 drop and the Belltech Street Performance shocks working together I know on the way home my truck handled better than it did with the rear sway bar. It is also allot less noisy without the other guys sway bar. The build quality of the Belltech Sway's mounting system seems much more well thought out than the other bar. It has more poly bushing's at the pivot points and it is made specifically for my vehicle unlike the mounting system of the Hellwig bar. Dont get me wrong, the Hellwig bar has served me well but it was time to upgrade to a superior product.

BTW, anyone looking for a used Hellwig Sport Sway bar?

Mike