New Hands Free Law

saytagf

hahaha, thats why i love my system. i have the kenwood 8120 and as soon as i turn on my car the system syncs with my phone, and when i get/recieve a call it goes through the speakers in the car, no annoying head piece

hahaha, thats why i love my system. i have the kenwood 8120 and as soon as i turn on my car the system syncs with my phone, and when i get/recieve a call it goes through the speakers in the car, no annoying head piece

how much did that 8120 cost u???

I think the worst part of the law is that we now have these damn people that feel the need to yell at you when you do talk on your phone. What the hell does it matter to you what I am doing in my truck? Mind your business devil woman. But seriously the law should say If your a moron and can't do two things at once like talk ont he phone and drive normal then you need a bluetooth of some sort.

I got the same system. Where did you mount your mic?

I think the worst part of the law is that we now have these damn people that feel the need to yell at you when you do talk on your phone. What the hell does it matter to you what I am doing in my truck? Mind your business devil woman. But seriously the law should say If your a moron and can't do two things at once like talk ont he phone and drive normal then you need a bluetooth of some sort.

Ha ha i forget about this law most of the time. Just had a lady pull up next to me at a stop light and look over and just shake her head. They think the have the power of "V" or something. Would be nice to have it come through our speakers though with the stock unit in there