Rikensport Xenon Kits

12'SROCK

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you experienced any harnesses burning up? Ive heard nasty rumors about harnesses burning up with aftermarket xenon/hid kits. I am def. looking to get some for my truck, just popped my SS cherry 7 days ago, '03 SS with 30k so now I naturally gotta start with the mods. :chevy:

How easy is it to install them? I knew there was a HID how to... but I can't seem to find it through searches..

takes me a whole 15 min to install the kit :D i will walk you through the process

Have you experienced any harnesses burning up? Ive heard nasty rumors about harnesses burning up with aftermarket xenon/hid kits. I am def. looking to get some for my truck, just popped my SS cherry 7 days ago, '03 SS with 30k so now I naturally gotta start with the mods. :chevy:

nope not on these kits, like i said these are high quality kits bro :cheers:

I am very interested. I am only going to get the kit for the low beams though because I rarely use my hi beams. I would love both, but I dont have $400+ to spend on headlights.

I am very interested. I am only going to get the kit for the low beams though because I rarely use my hi beams. I would love both, but I dont have $400+ to spend on headlights.

cool bro just hit me up when your ready

Hey guys, this hasn't been mentioned yet, but if you are looking to install a kit on a vehicle that has a check control on it, i.e. a BMW, this kit will not trip the malfunction lamp like other cheaper kits. I was running the kit sold by another member on here on my 850i and the check control lights kept on going of, with this kit, I no longer have that problem

Hey guys, this hasn't been mentioned yet, but if you are looking to install a kit on a vehicle that has a check control on it, i.e. a BMW, this kit will not trip the malfunction lamp like other cheaper kits. I was running the kit sold by another member on here on my 850i and the check control lights kept on going of, with this kit, I no longer have that problem

:withstupid: yeah what he said! :jester: bump for a new week :cheers: