Races over the weekend

BLK6.0HD

Over the weekend i got into a few races, all on the freeway. The first one on fri was a srt4 with exhaust and intake. We punched it off around 65 and at 110 i had him by three lenghts. They are strong running little cars. Last night i ran a sti wrx and a stang. First was the sti, it had exhaust and a boost control. I ran him three times from 70 up to 4500 in o.d. The first two i pulled away by about one length. The third one we my buddy that was with me was going to film the race. We hit it at the same time and i started pulling away pretty good, then the guy let off. When i let off the guy hit it again and got a good roll on me, so when we let off he had me by a half lenght. The mustang was a joke, it had a cage and gauges across the dash so i thought it was going to be a good race or that i was even going to get spanked. When we hit it the stang made alot of noise, but that was it. he started off at 60 and by 100 i had about 4 lenghts on him. I slowed down so when could run again and film it, but the guy just shook his head no.

You got any vids of the action,

That must blow a lot of ppl away, seeing a huge truck kick ass like that.

allen

I do have a couple vids from the weekend. When i get them on the computer, I will post a link to them. The guy in the wrx kept giving me :thumbs: after each time we ran and the guy in the stang, after catching back up was asking what the hell do you have in that thing. Allen did you get the pcm's back?

Ok, I'm sure we're all waiting to see them. I saw the one of your burnout and that was pretty impressive, I was wondering how long you were going to hold it in first, lol.

yes:pcms.

thanks,

allen

I was rolling into the throttle in that vid, so thats why i was in first for alittle. Oh and with the rev limiter at 6800 :lol: i can stay in first alittle longer.

that's pretty strong for an hd...... any track times with your truck?

oh yeah, and did someone say burnout? i wanna see, i wanna see. :D

I still need to get to the track to see what it will do. One of my friends has a mid 14 sec Z71 and there is no contest between my truck and his, so it should be in the 13's. When i get the vids up, i will post a link to them.

Are you telling me you are running that fast with a cam, stall, exhaust, tune, and a few other mods, but no nitrous or blower yet!?

Your truck has to weight close to ours. Hey if you're getting those predicted times with no boost, or nitrous good for you. I gotta know exactly what you did to your truck though cuz I want it all!! :chevy::thumbs:

Oh, and I gotta see these vids too.

Are you telling me you are running that fast with a cam, stall, exhaust, tune, and a few other mods, but no nitrous or blower yet!?

Your truck has to weight close to ours. Hey if you're getting those predicted times with no boost, or nitrous good for you. I gotta know exactly what you did to your truck though cuz I want it all!! :chevy::thumbs:

uhh :withstupid:

Yeah thats all i have. The cam that i have in it now really woke it up. It made 330rwhp and 343rwt before any tuning, but i have not got a chance to put it back on a dyno to see where it is now. I am waiting for my fuel pump and 1 gallon cell before i put the bottle on it.

Archived