Jury Duty /off Topic

04CHASE

I don't see nothing wrong whit it, it was innocent.

Speaking of jury duty, i just got a summons for august 11th CRAP! last time i whent judge told us we could leave right when it started because they they did not need a jury that week, i hope thats the case this time. :fingersx:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL ... Try explaining to the wife, when someone sees you driving a POS car, driving a crack-head female informant around ... I get home from work, and she asks me who I was with? We just laugh about now.

Don't sweat the small stuff ...

Sounds like you made a friend no biggie. The girl I am dating would have cut my balls off. I have a female room mate and she gets pissed about that from time to time so I know your pain.

Jurry duty sucks. I was in one that was 8 days long here and it blew.

Edited by Pipefitters SS (see edit history)

BJ's FTMFW!!!

ATTRACTION is in our basic human nature... period.

understand it is OUR culture and society that deems MULTIPLE partners is wrong... our basic chemistry doesnt know the difference, only the way we are raised from birth tells us what is right and wrong.

In many countries it is common and accepted to have a wife and a mistress(s)... in the animal kingdom males mate with many females in more species than not... and certainly not the same female for life, that is the exception in some cases and certainly NOT the rule...

and just because you LOVE someone doesnt mean the attraction part of your brain is turned OFF... as guys we have it in our DNA for the general rule, we can love someone very much, but still want casual emotionless sex... sex to most men is not the same as it is to most women.

the only part that 'society' would deem unappropriate is the exchanging of phone numbers...

yea me either... even though I posted what i said above... i would not have even gone to lunch with her... i was simply making a point about attraction...

Love is not what you feel only matters to you. It's what you do to the people you say you love, that's what matters. It's the only thing that counts.

:thumbs:

i wouldnt have done it. . . . . .

:withstupid: I wouldn't have either, but at least you came clean and everything is okay. On a side note, they use a phone stand-by system here. I have been called twice in the last six years, but have been lucky enough that my registration number was over 3500, never had to report. :fingersx:

My wife wouild have shit a pink twinkie, but probably would have gotten over it. We trust each other so the lunch part would have been no biggie, but the phone number would have been. But, the fact that you told her immediately speaks a great deal about your character. Good move. :thumbs:

Not a good move IMO. What if that chick would have thrown her self at you? Could you have said no? Though it was innocent, this is how sh*t starts. First starts out as just talking, then going to lunch and so on. Something to think about...I for one would not like it if my wife did this, therfore I would not have taking this girl out to lunch.

That sucks about your work not paying you for jury duty. Im not sure if its law or anything but at my job we cannot loose money for jury duty. If you are at jury duty less than 4hrs we must report to work, if not we get paid as a normal day. Of course my employer doesn't check, I always say I was there all day lol :cheers:

well honestly i didnt see the situation going anywhere. as im timid as is and i could tell she was too so it seemed like we were both on the same level , i havent texed her since then either. if she would have thrown herself at me i dont think anything would have happened , this is kind of saying i would be down for it but i honestly dont think i would have goen for it. just becasue no glove no love rule and camaro's back seat are to small :jester: .

but after hangin with here for the first part i got along to well with her almost like a sibling .

i know its easy to say you guys wouldnt have done anything but i say the same shit too. put yourself in the situation i was in and i think it would be different. imagine having over 3 hours of time to kill, i really doubt your going to sit in a court room by yourself or go to lunch by yourself.

keyword "PLUTONIC FRIEND"

anywho it was fun but had a great time with my girl today , we went to the aquarium of the pacific, then down pch to main street for a walk and some sushi and then finished it up at b.j.s in newport which was the best food i have had in a while.