Jury Duty /off Topic

04CHASE

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no im pretty faithful man i did tell my girl though becasue if not i would feel even more guilty.

she wasnt mad she just asked how would i feel if she did the same thing? i told her probbaly not be to happy but as long as she looked me in the eye and told me nothing happened i wouldnt care. especially if she got a free lunch out of it. anyway . cant wait to go back to work tommorrow and get paid.

Answer my question..

read the thread i already did.

i know its easy to say you guys wouldnt have done anything but i say the same shit too. put yourself in the situation i was in and i think it would be different. imagine having over 3 hours of time to kill, i really doubt your going to sit in a court room by yourself or go to lunch by yourself.

I'm not saying I would not have talked to her but the lunch thing, no way. And yes, I've been in these situations before and have given in at times (when I was younger of course). I like to think I'm a little wiser and I can honestly say I would not have taken her to lunch. I'm thinking your younger than me, so I say why not...see whats out there but you should be honest with your g/f, sounds like you are :cheers:

I'm not saying I would not have talked to her but the lunch thing, no way. And yes, I've been in these situations before and have given in at times (when I was younger of course). I like to think I'm a little wiser and I can honestly say I would not have taken her to lunch. I'm thinking your younger than me, so I say why not...see whats out there but you should be honest with your g/f, sounds like you are :cheers:

yes i am somewhat young , 23 and alot of younger people are likely to cheat. but my girl i have i wouldnt want to loose. she does alot for me and i realaize that after seeing almost all of my friends girls who dont do half of the things she does for .

as dave said we are always going to be attracted to others no matter what. and i agree with that as some others may not.

so the key now is to find the girl i can bring home to meet my girl or better yet the girl that my girl brings home to meet me, i know if my girl is in aparty/vegas mood it will happen. next week vegad here we come. !!

btw thanks for the support weather it be negative or postive but i know where i stand in my mind and thats what will carry me on . my girl ftw.

btw we are swingers! :cheers:

yes i am somewhat young , 23 and alot of younger people are likely to cheat. but my girl i have i wouldnt want to loose. she does alot for me and i realaize that after seeing almost all of my friends girls who dont do half of the things she does for .

as dave said we are always going to be attracted to others no matter what. and i agree with that as some others may not.

so the key now is to find the girl i can bring home to meet my girl or better yet the girl that my girl brings home to meet me, i know if my girl is in aparty/vegas mood it will happen. next week vegad here we come. !!

btw thanks for the support weather it be negative or postive but i know where i stand in my mind and thats what will carry me on . my girl ftw.

btw we are swingers! :cheers:

Well that changes everthing...do as you please while your young :cheers: Get it all out of your system now!!! If/when you actually find one worth marrying, it will cost you big time especaily if you have kids....trust me I know this.

FYI - I have ONE little girl with my ex and it costs me nearly $1000 per month. My truck would be faster than yours if I could use that money on my truck :cheers:

Oh another thing I've learned...marry for money, not love :jester::cheers: