Back In Hospital

what can i say? everyone is thinking about you man! i can say hang in there, but we know you will! i can say keep your head up, but that will be done as well.

get your ass better! we need you man!!!! for what its worth, my thoughts are in your direction, shit my thoughts are in EVERY direction, but once i get them straight I will thro a few your way

this was meant to be funny! smile MOFO! hang on, its a bumpy ass ride! just remember its smoother in a kick ass SS like yours!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well first round of chemo was administered last night at midnight-3am.... i am doing great other than the lack of sleep. i guess having insomnia in combination with having to piss every 30 minutes and nurses waking you up every 2 hours to make sure your still alive can do that lol.

oh, and the next round is in an hour and a half.... all this idle time got me thinking how much i hate my exhuast, mainly due to the terrible drone. any and all opinions wanted- jump on over to my exhaust thread PLEEEEAASE :D

EDIT: exhaust thread LINK

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

Sorry to hear the news, Your in my thoughts and prayers as well as everyone else on the forum as you can see. I've only been a member since Feburary and from what I've seen in the last few months everyone here is like family. So stay strong and keep your head up, we are all backin you! :thumbs:

Carl

• 2 months later...

not to bring up a dead, fairly unhappy thread... just wanted to give you all an update and espeically let everyone know just how truely thankful i am for the support. i really didnt expect it, not like this. i have been very blessed to have had such great support, here and else where.

the update: i am done with treatment, as of last week. i had two ct scans done, and blood work many times as well as x-rays. my doc says i look all clear, now im just on survaillence and i go in once or twice a month for tests. i am feeling better day by day. just wanted to let you all know :) AND thanks again, i cant tell you all engouh :D