Racing Seats

W2W402

I've searched the site with no real results. Has anyone replaced their stock seats for racing seats like Corbeau or Sparco? I am honestly thinking of doing ths.

I am thinking of replacing the two front seats with Corbeau Microsuede LG1 or CR1 with a 4pt harness. They will not be a direct bolt in but I'm sure mods can easily be done to make them fit.

I am just thinking if I am spending all this money on suspension upgrades and power adders to make this thing run I want to be able to keep my ass in the seat to enjoy it.

I think the only one that might have done this is AZFASTESTSS and I'm not even sure about that. The stock seat are so comfortable most people just leave them alone. Going with one of those choices would be much more comfortable though. Having driven vehicles with a racing harness in them I really like that feeling myself. Someday I'd like to get to putting a cage in my truck with racing buckets and harness's. I'll try to post up some pictures of similar choices in my buddies Camaro's. I have lots of pictures of it to post, just keep forgetting. How's the 2300 coming? Who are you going to go through now that W2W is now gone?

Zippy, yeah that is exactly what I was thinking. I am planing on taking out the rear seats and putting in a Kirk roll bar.

As for W2W, they closed shop but Billy Briggs (their engine builder) bought the rights to the W2W name (look up W2Wpowertrain on line and his new site comes up) and is in the process of opening a new shop in Commerce township. I stopped in there last week to check out the progress and it is going to be huge. They are going to do everything W2W did except full race cages. He bought all the engine dyno's and even the full length chassis dyno that will fit our trucks.

The 2300 is on hold since the shop isn't complete yet but I am waiting as patiently as I possibly can. Woodward is right around the corner, guess the stroker will have to do for another year.

Edited by W2W402 (see edit history)

At least by the time they are up and running you might be able to get a 2300 from Magnacharger. I heard something about Billy buying all of that. I want to go check it out yet. I'm going to be going out to Detroit for Woodward, but probably without the truck. Hopefully I'll get to meet up with you and chat. Have you had that monster to the track yet?