Washington State Meet 2

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the PM Ray. Two questions here, first where is this meet supposed to be? and second, will it count for attendance since my truck's in South Carolina? lol I'm not a 206er, but a 843er here for work.

Nope, SS not mandatory......but you still have time to run home and get it! :D:jester:

Sunday Sept. 28, 2008 @ 12:00pm

XXX Rootbeer Drive-in

98 NE Gilman Blvd

Issaquah, WA 98027

So is this thing gonna happen? How many people are coming? Noon right?

well im going reguardless wiz im going to be there at 12. i went there a few weeks ago to the corvette show. we should convoy there ill get intouch with ya...

I know we just had a meet in WA a few weeks back. I know there was a few of us that couldnt make it cause of some reason or another. The summer is about gone here and i would love to have a meet. It is hard for me to get away cause of the ARMY. I was just seeing if any of you guys would be interested in haveing one in western WA. Please give me some input on this. thanks to all of you. hope to see you soon.

Justin

HEY JUSTIN,

MY NAME IS TASHEENA. I HAVE A RED 2003 SS UNFORTUNATLY I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET ANY PHOTOS ONLINE YET. I SHOULD HAVE SOME UP REAL SOON THOUGH.

I THINK IT WOULD BE A BLAST TO HAVE A MEET. I WOULD BE THERE.

Word.

I'm in for the 28th. From past experiences with XXX Rootbeer, the parking lot is always reserved clear through the summer. Are we planning to squeeze in on somebody's meet/show?

We definitely need to convoy in. At previous shows we've met up in small groups by region. For example... those of us coming from the 253 and 360 can meet in Fed Way or Tacoma Mall.

Edited by uncald4 (see edit history)

Word.

I'm in for the 28th. From past experiences with XXX Rootbeer, the parking lot is always reserved clear through the summer. Are we planning to squeeze in on somebody's meet/show?

We definitely need to convoy in. At previous shows we've met up in small groups by region. For example... those of us coming from the 253 and 360 can meet in Fed Way or Tacoma Mall.

According to their car show schedule the 28th does not have anything scheduled. :cheers:

Word.

yea im down. im not sure where every thing is but i know where the tacoma mall is. so if yall want meet there ill send my cell num out to you guys just pm me, i dont wanna post it up in the forum.