Washington State Meet 2

hey guys.. for those of us who live close and wanna meet up and convoy i was thinking the tacoma mall around 11 or so.. yall think about it and let us know what yall wanna do.. thanks guys......

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys.. for those of us who live close and wanna meet up and convoy i was thinking the tacoma mall around 11 or so.. yall think about it and let us know what yall wanna do.. thanks guys......

Roger that. I'm in for meeting at the mall. Out back of Krispy Creme is a good spot to meet. Open parking.

Below is a roster for those who seriously plan to make it to this meet. Please repost and add your screen name and truck.

2008 Washington State Meet 2, Sunday Sept. 28 @ Noon

XXX Root Beer in Issaquah

1. mcmahan - 2005 Silver Birch Silverado SS **

2. uncald4 - 2005 Black Silverado SS **

** meeting at Tacoma mall @ 11am

i know the spot we usually go out there every sat nite and hang out with the camaro and mustang guys we all get a kick out of those kids with the rice burners trying to drift ect... lol hey guys if yall want my cell for when we meet at the mall pm me and ill give it to ya thanks doods.. justin

Edited by mcmahan (see edit history)

great so 3 so far for the mall ill try to get a hold of jayss and see if he is willing...

Sweetness!! At least we'll have one of each color in the convoy.

I've been invited to the Krispy Kreme Ricer-fest before by some of my customers. That shit is rediculous but they gotta start somewhere. I've always wanted to put a sticker on my truck that just says.... "NICE FIN!"

Sweetness!! At least we'll have one of each color in the convoy.

I've been invited to the Krispy Kreme Ricer-fest before by some of my customers. That shit is rediculous but they gotta start somewhere. I've always wanted to put a sticker on my truck that just says.... "NICE FIN!"

\

lol you should. hell you should meet us out there sat nited. i try to get there around 9ish. those kids are dumb if anything at least we can hang out together cause im the only sport truck out there

2008 Washington State Meet 2, Sunday Sept. 28 @ Noon

XXX Root Beer in Issaquah

1. mcmahan - 2005 Silver Birch Silverado SS **

2. uncald4 - 2005 Black Silverado SS **

3. SSmoothSilSS - 2003 Victory Red Silverado SS

4. Wizard - 2003 Black Silverado SS

** meeting at Tacoma mall @ 11am

so anybody else getting all excited about this. ive been checking the weather. it says its gonna be 64 and partly cloudy. so keep yalls fingers crossed...holla

I am going to try to make it. Sunday the 28th at noon, Correct? 2004 SSS I was suppose to go racing today but the weather is shit. Always seems to be that way when ya make plans. Weather was decent all week, then comes race day and it rains. Aw the great Northwest!!!!

I am going to try to make it. Sunday the 28th at noon, Correct? 2004 SSS I was suppose to go racing today but the weather is shit. Always seems to be that way when ya make plans. Weather was decent all week, then comes race day and it rains. Aw the great Northwest!!!!

Where do you race?

Today was @ Bremerton. Also race @ Pacific in Auburn. The all Chevy drags were postponed until today because of a rain out.

Sweet! Where do you live? I sponsor 2 cars locally. They're both road rally. One is a Suburu STI with over 600 whp that we run at Bremerton as much as possible. The other is a '67 Camaro R/S setup. The owner just dropped major bills on the suspension and we're desperately trying to get it on the track before it goes into hibernation for the winter. Everytime we get a chance to track it something happens. Like rain. :( The oldtimers that run the gate at Bremerton always try to get me to enter the truck in the comp lineup. They always seem disappointed when I explain that it's the pit vehicle. I know that you're a straight line runner but if you're interested in these cars check them out on my site.... www.gigharborautoworks.com

Do you run your truck or another type of evil?