Washington State Meet 2

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys dont forget for those of us who are meeting at the tacoma mall at 1100 and convoy :driving: . be there or be square. see yall on sunday.. :thumbs:

hey ill meet you guys at the mall at 11....what part of the mall are you metting up at, near krispy kreme?

Thanks SSmoothSilSS for PMing me. I just now found this. Unfortunately it is our 23rd Anniversary this Sunday and we have plans already. How Late do you guy's plan on staying? Maybe I can convince my better half that we should eat some junk food for lunch on our way back to Tacoma from Seattle :lol: If I can come by, it would be about 1:00 - 1:30ish

After 1:00 should be ok I think food and BS'N should take at least 3 hrs.

hey ill meet you guys at the mall at 11....what part of the mall are you metting up at, near krispy kreme?

hey jay we are gonna meet in the pk right behind krispy kream. cant miss us im gonna get there early like 1045 ish

Sorry guys Im not gonna be able to make it :cry: Ive got way to many honey do's on the list. Wish you the best and have fun, I'll hit the next GTG. Dont forget to post pic's :cheers:

Mike, just tell her you're going out for a burger! (she doesn't need to know where!)

Sorry guys Im not gonna be able to make it :cry: Ive got way to many honey do's on the list. Wish you the best and have fun, I'll hit the next GTG. Dont forget to post pic's :cheers:

that sux you cant make it. but hopefully we can have another one and you can make it then. im going to irqa next summer so ill miss every thing but hopefully we can meet up between now. take care and ill get pics for ya...