Washington State Meet 2

Sweet! Where do you live? I sponsor 2 cars locally. They're both road rally. One is a Suburu STI with over 600 whp that we run at Bremerton as much as possible. The other is a '67 Camaro R/S setup. The owner just dropped major bills on the suspension and we're desperately trying to get it on the track before it goes into hibernation for the winter. Everytime we get a chance to track it something happens. Like rain. :( The oldtimers that run the gate at Bremerton always try to get me to enter the truck in the comp lineup. They always seem disappointed when I explain that it's the pit vehicle. I know that you're a straight line runner but if you're interested in these cars check them out on my site.... www.gigharborautoworks.com

Do you run your truck or another type of evil?

Nah. The truck will be my DD and Tow vehichle. I race a 99 Camaro SS. Puts down about 400rwhp N/A and just over 500 on the bottle. Was Hoping to get my 1st 10 sec pass today but alas the rain screwed me again. I'll have to post some pic's real soon.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah. The truck will be my DD and Tow vehichle. I race a 99 Camaro SS. Puts down about 400rwhp N/A and just over 500 on the bottle. Was Hoping to get my 1st 10 sec pass today but alas the rain screwed me again. I'll have to post some pic's real soon.

Hell yeah dude! That sounds like a monster! Well, we hope to see you at the little get-together next Sunday. :cheers:

2008 Washington State Meet 2, Sunday Sept. 28 @ Noon

XXX Root Beer in Issaquah

1. mcmahan - 2005 Silver Birch Silverado SS **

2. uncald4 - 2005 Black Silverado SS **

3. SSmoothSilSS - 2003 Victory Red Silverado SS

4. Wizard - 2003 Black Silverado SS

5. My Other SS - 2004 Blue Silverado SS

I'm really hoping to be there. By the way, i live in Monroe. You sure do have some nice rides in that stable. That "67" is the Shit. What is the primary function of your business? I work part time for a buddy here in Monroe who has a speed shop. He mostly does Hi-performance mods on late-model GM's.

Sweet! Where do you live? I sponsor 2 cars locally. They're both road rally. One is a Suburu STI with over 600 whp that we run at Bremerton as much as possible. The other is a '67 Camaro R/S setup. The owner just dropped major bills on the suspension and we're desperately trying to get it on the track before it goes into hibernation for the winter. Everytime we get a chance to track it something happens. Like rain. :( The oldtimers that run the gate at Bremerton always try to get me to enter the truck in the comp lineup. They always seem disappointed when I explain that it's the pit vehicle. I know that you're a straight line runner but if you're interested in these cars check them out on my site.... www.gigharborautoworks.com

Do you run your truck or another type of evil?

i checked out you site. nice rides there. hell bring one of your stickers and ill put it on my truck like you own little advertisement and mabey you can get some businuess and ill spread the word to all my friends on lewis.

I'm really hoping to be there. By the way, i live in Monroe. You sure do have some nice rides in that stable. That "67" is the Shit. What is the primary function of your business? I work part time for a buddy here in Monroe who has a speed shop. He mostly does Hi-performance mods on late-model GM's.

checked out you site. nice rides there. hell bring one of your stickers and ill put it on my truck like you own little advertisement and maybe you can get some business and ill spread the word to all my friends on lewis.

Well thank you both for checking in out! I specialize in custom fabrication and OEM integration for high-end and show cars. I do anything install related with acr audio/video and bolt on performance. After 9 years of management at CarToys I decided that I didn't like how things were going. I started on my own last summer and brought all my customers with me. I'm also a vendor for Acurazine.com which is an Acura based forum. I build custom subwoofer enclosures and dash kits for Acura owners in the U.S. and Canada. I'm trying to get some custom stuff together for SSS members as well but I've been too busy.

I'll bring some window decals for you guys.

Well thank you both for checking in out! I specialize in custom fabrication and OEM integration for high-end and show cars. I do anything install related with acr audio/video and bolt on performance. After 9 years of management at CarToys I decided that I didn't like how things were going. I started on my own last summer and brought all my customers with me. I'm also a vendor for Acurazine.com which is an Acura based forum. I build custom subwoofer enclosures and dash kits for Acura owners in the U.S. and Canada. I'm trying to get some custom stuff together for SSS members as well but I've been too busy.

I'll bring some window decals for you guys.

hell thats cool, you know my dad has been in thats same business since he was 18 he is 51 now and thats all i grew up around. he owned his own business for 33 years in nashville,tn. so i have a little knowledge about these thing. if ya ever need any help give me a shout be more that happy too. i get bored as hell just sitting here in the house all the damn time lol.

Edited by mcmahan (see edit history)

Not sure us Eastern Wa SS'ers are invited seeings how my name hasn't been put on the list, so we might have to crash the westsiders g2g! :crackup::jester: Any eastsiders going over besides me, we could meet up in Cle Elum and caravan in?

Ive got a vibration from my exhaust that is driving me crazy! Its hitting the cross member underneath so Im gonna try to fix it by the GTG. I'll let you know if I can make it, if not you all have fun :cheers:

Not sure us Eastern Wa SS'ers are invited seeings how my name hasn't been put on the list, so we might have to crash the westsiders g2g! :crackup::jester: Any eastsiders going over besides me, we could meet up in Cle Elum and caravan in?

Everyone is invited. I had asked that people add themselves if they could make it. I hope that you can make it.

6. Rays B4U - 2003 Black Silverado SS

Anyone else go to the HAWKS game yesterday? It was a damn nice day for football!! And it'll probably be a couple days until I get my voice back.

Everyone is invited. I had asked that people add themselves if they could make it. I hope that you can make it.

6. Rays B4U - 2003 Black Silverado SS

Anyone else go to the HAWKS game yesterday? It was a damn nice day for football!! And it'll probably be a couple days until I get my voice back.

Wooops, I miss read your post, I thought you were the keeper of the list. Anyways I & my son plan on attending, hopefully some more of Eastern Wa Members will as well.

See you on the 28th!

Thanks SSmoothSilSS for PMing me. I just now found this. Unfortunately it is our 23rd Anniversary this Sunday and we have plans already. How Late do you guy's plan on staying? Maybe I can convince my better half that we should eat some junk food for lunch on our way back to Tacoma from Seattle :lol: If I can come by, it would be about 1:00 - 1:30ish