I'm Going To Lose My Truck, Have To Give It Back.

2006_superado

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we have all made poor financial desicions. We learn from our mistakes. Everyonce and awhile I need to tell me self to chill and stop spending money.

You and me both brother but sometimes the want is stronger than your power to say no i dont need it and you wind up in a tight situation.

I hope everything work out best for you.

Just look for the rainbow after the rain.

Starting to look like I ain't too far behind you.

thanks,

and lets hope you're able to avoid what i'm going through. it's very depressing and sucks to lose something you worked on so hard.. so if you think it's possible that you might be in the same boat, if you can avoid it take action now don't wait until it's too late like i did.

I'm a month behind on mine right now. It sucks dude, I am busting my a$$ to make the 655 a month payment but with the prices of everything going up the wife and I are having to redo our budget all the time to make room for more expenses. Heck I live less than 15 miles from work and I still spend almost 400 a month in gas for the both of us to drive a vehicle each month. You will get something better after all this is over my friend. Keep your head up. We will be right here with ya

if you can avoid it take action now don't wait until it's too late like i did.

Yeah, I am trying, but the biggest thing I have to do, is stop being stupid. With having an accident due to foul winter weather, plus a speeding ticket a couple of months ago making my insurance sky rocket, and needed tires bad, they are ready to blow out, and living without a care, got myself in a pinch.

I bought the truck, and was able to keep it at making $6.50/hr, now making $10.27, I made the mistake of getting more loans that I didn't need, like getting that RZR. I am lucky though, all I need is a part-time job on the side for 6 months to get myself out of this hole. If there was/is a way I can help, I'll do my best to lend you a hand.

I'm a month behind on mine right now. It sucks dude, I am busting my a$$ to make the 655 a month payment but with the prices of everything going up the wife and I are having to redo our budget all the time to make room for more expenses. Heck I live less than 15 miles from work and I still spend almost 400 a month in gas for the both of us to drive a vehicle each month. You will get something better after all this is over my friend. Keep your head up. We will be right here with ya

same here man, i just stated adapting to late was my problem :banghead:

I bought the truck, and was able to keep it at making $6.50/hr, now making $10.27, I made the mistake of getting more loans that I didn't need, like getting that RZR. I am lucky though, all I need is a part-time job on the side for 6 months to get myself out of this hole. If there was/is a way I can help, I'll do my best to lend you a hand.

i guess i'm not the only one that has a hard time saying no to things just cause suddenly i could afford it, seems to be a common problem.. i've learned my lesson though (i hope)... and i realy appreciate the offer it means a lot.. if i think of anything i'll let you know, but for now i think i'm starting to get everything squared away. :cheers:

What a bummer! I guess you owe more than you can sell it for? :(

i owe $28k so yes more then i can sell it for. i see SS's for about $20-$22k with similar miles and from 05-07. but if someone wants to take over it i'll ask gm but i think that ship has sailed?...

That's sucks bro, don't worry so much though later on when everything gets better just get yourself a another V-Max, I know it isn't as easy as it sounds though. Good luck in later on getting yourself another V-Max.