I'm Going To Lose My Truck, Have To Give It Back.

2006_superado

:( well guys i've been trying to fight it for a while. i've had a real tough time since last year.

besides losing a lot of my credit and everything i worked on for so long for me and my family's future, i tried to at least keep the cars. but appearently gm will only take so much there refusing to take payments on my impala until i catch up on the truck and i'm way to far behind to do it. so it looks like i'm going to have to return it soon since i'm now 2 months back on the impala and as hard as i'm trying to save money it's not going to be enough to keep the truck, even if i were to start making the almost $600 payment again gm wont except it, they want all of the back payments and thats about $2400 going on $3000 soon... i even moved recently to save $500 on rent since i really did'nt need the huge rent i had. and the worst part is i invested about $14000 in it over the last 2 years and thats before mods :banghead: and even when i give it back there going to sell it at auction and stick me with the 13k-17k that will be left on the loan after what they sell it for... so i'm getting screwed all the way around, and i really loved my truck and enjoyed it more then any vehicle i ever had (and i've had TONS) i'm really attached to my truck and i wont be able to get another one at a price i could afford.. i looked already my dad offered to help me out but all the SSS or V-max's i found will still be close to what i was already paying.. so i'm going to be without a truck for a while until i can find something i can afford. i'm still going to be around here though i've grown attached to this forum, the vibe here is better then any other forum i've been on, and most everybody on here is cool.

p.s. i'm going to be posting up all my stuff for sale in the for sale section very soon, probably by tomorow.

later.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, sorry to hear that.

I don't no your financial backround, but maybe take this as a lesson learned?

man i never got a reply so quick in the 2 years i've been here, lol.

and yeah, thats kinda how i'm trying to look at it.. i'm still young i know i'll bounce back from it eventually.

sorry to hear the news man! you gotta remember, there will always be other trucks.

i know, i've had an 03 an a 05 silvy before this and loved them to but always wanted the SSS and the Vmax had everthing that i realy wanted in the SSS but without the price.. + i did way more to this truck then the others and i was never part of a group like this before, so it made my truck that much more special to me... the gtg i went to last year had to be the highlite for me.

Sorry to hear that man. Its probably real hard to lose the truck.

to say the least, it's like a silent part of the family to me, whenever my wife would complain about me spending to much time either working on it or planning future mods searching the web or coming on here i'd take it offensively.. like she was picking on a my fam :dunno:

I'm still a noobie on this site but my heart still goes out to you. I'm sure you will bounce back and be able to get another one when time and finances allow.

I feel your pain, trust me. Before the SS I had a z71 that I had to turn in. I was literally sick for days.

I feel your pain, trust me. Before the SS I had a z71 that I had to turn in. I was literally sick for days.

tell me about it :(

but besides my probs welcome to the site! :thumbs:

wish you the best luck.

thanks!

that sux man, sorry to hear that. dont worry before you know it you'll bounce back and be buying a denali or something. best of luck with everything

denali... I WISH! LOL... i think if i get another truck it will have to be about $300 a month for me to afford it and not stretch my newly reformed budget. so if you can find a denali for that payment sign me up!... lol. but thanks for the support anyway :cheers:

So sorry to hear this dude. Hey dude I will try and help you on any for sale items you have. To help you with ur debt!

the vulchers are circling already... :wtf:

nah just kidding! :jester: i would greatly appreciate it if you bought some of my stuff when i post it all tomorow, the prices will be fair so keep an eye for it tomorrow. :thumbs:

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)

i dug myself into debt one time so i know what your going through. it was rough for about a year....just about lost everything. I am from rural South Dakota though where damn near everyone needs help on the farm....crappy work but it pays good. worked my ass off for that year, got out of debt and got to keep my stuff...I learned and you will too. everyone has to go through it some point. good luck man and i hope your next truck is just as good looking as this one. hang in there man

Kenny

Damn man really sorry to here that your losing the truck, but hey you can always find another truck make sure you and your family get everything they need first these trucks are bad ass and yeah im attached to my truck like you are to yours but your fam comes first man, dont worry tho another truck will find you, usually after things like this you will come back better then ever.......hope for the best for you man good luck :cheers:

Edited by SSTruck1 (see edit history)

Sorry to hear the news. :( Everybody is hurting with the current state of the economy.....many cut-backs at my office have gone on recently, including my 10-15 hours of OT per week. As a result, now I don't make enough to pay my bills either. :sigh: