Sponsorships - Questions, Comments, And Haters

usabodyguard

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if the above doesnt make people hate me the following will for sure... my company is getting a TV documentary show (warner bros production), kinda like american choppers or dog the bounty hunter... filming starts in October, a full season - 12 one hour episodes initially, and yea, I will be the guy in charge and on camera... LOL... and yea, that is all I will mention for now...

:thumbs:

i hope it's not early to say congratulations on the new show! :cheers: i'll definetley add you to my series record list :thumbs:

and since i won't bother asking you for any part hook ups, maybe i can get a guess spot on your show? or even some extra work?...

:jester: J/K!

and yea, I will be the guy in charge and on camera... LOL... and yea, that is all I will mention for now...

HOLY CRAP!! So you mean to say that they will actually have a real big foot sighting on camera?

BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

well if the above doesnt make people hate me the following will for sure... my company is getting a TV documentary show (warner bros production), kinda like american choppers or dog the bounty hunter... filming starts in October, a full season - 12 one hour episodes initially, and yea, I will be the guy in charge and on camera... LOL... and yea, that is all I will mention for now...

now i'm a hater!!!

Congrats Dave!! :cheers:

ok i hate you now :D and imo dog the bounty hunter is a homo! haha

Edited by slammedbowtie (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Trust me.....Once Dave gets the list of shows and meets I will require him to attend......he will want to pay the other 50% of the blower off.

Congrats on your success Dave, good things come to those who work hard and keep their nose to the grindstone. It is not easy to get ANYTHING sponsored....back when my truck was nice (lmfao) it was a chore to get parts and maintain the requirements of the company that was giving the parts out. We just do not give blowers away to everyone, there are certain requirements that must be met (especially now that I am running that department).

thanks for chiming in brian... some idiots think if you beg for parts sponsors will just give them to you... HAHAHAHAHA....

...whenever a sponsor gives out a product it must be in their best interest... marketing, etc.... and your truck must be worthy, not some stock truck with a couple of minor mods and 100,000 miles... lol

you have to have a complete package of a truck already or at least in the works...

and thanks for the compliments brian.

• 7 months later...

Old topic but is this still going to happen dave?