Vid-12.63et 408ci Blown

riddle

Well, I finally got a time slip on my truck! I am 24 years old and thats the first time ever down the strip for me. :thumbs:

So it was a long day trip! 700mi round trip, just for a test an tune Day. It was Last Minute, So I had a full tank of Gas, 3.0 pully, the truck was jus how I drive it everyday.

we left my house a 11:30am got back at 4:00am. And My brothers Duramax that hauled my truck down in a 24ft enclosed trailer, ran a 13.55 @ 98mph, Then towed me 350mi home! DAMN :banghead:

Also, called Zippy Last minute and he shot me over a new tune in about an hour! Huge appreciation to ZIPPY!

So, My best ET. was 12.63,

best 60ft was 1.7400,

truck could run in the 12.6 range all day, 60fts were in the 1.75 range.

I was hoping for better, but it gets good gas milage(better then stock). and I can run a 12.6 from any stop light in town? So I am tryin to chear up. :dunno: . lol

Also I would spin all the way to the begining of 2nd. You can see and hear it in the video's.

~Danny

Awesome man :cool: That's an S-Trim on your truck right?

Mr. P. :)

S-trim, Correct.

Thank's for the positive comment's. I feel less disapointed, the time's on this forum are harder to obatain then I thought :cheers:

~Danny

what size converter? stall speed?

i think this is my problem right now too mine was way to high now its way to low. ive been fighting the urge to spend ont he truck since houses are so cheap here now.

get the 8 rib in yet?

best 60ft was 1.7400,

truck could run in the 12.6 range all day, 60fts were in the 1.75 range.

[/color]I was hoping for better, but it gets good gas milage(better then stock). and I can run a 12.6 from any stop light in town? So I am tryin to chear up. :dunno: . lol

Pretty impressive as far as I'm concerned Danny!

:thumbs:

First time at the track too! You'll bring your times down with technique and better track conditions I'm sure, but a 12.6 is pretty impressive in a truck already.

Congrats!

:thumbs:

truck runs good, i am guessing you had to go to wasilia to run?

Yes, Palmer/Wasilla, long trip! :wtf: lol

what size converter? stall speed?

i think this is my problem right now too mine was way to high now its way to low. ive been fighting the urge to spend ont he truck since houses are so cheap here now.

get the 8 rib in yet?

10in / 3k stall (TCI) converter,

8 rib set up is on, Lost 2psi of boost going to your set up? probably going to order a 2.8in pully, thought the bigger crank pully +3in pulley would be about the same? :dunno:

BTW, I am still running a 6 rib belt, I know you were gonna toss in a belt, gues it never made it in the box :jester: .lol. I have been to scared to order a belt, not sure what I am gonna do on pullies, and what will fit. think 115in. be good? it measures 116 fully with tensioner out. :banghead:

BTW, buy a house, Chase. Now's the time. :thumbs:

~Danny