Indy G2g Ii

Hey all

Part 2 of Indy GTG September 13, 2008

We will meet up on the westside of Indy again probably around the Speedway area as some members have indicated they will be in town for the Moto GP race on Sunday September 14th. More details as to where later.

Post up if you can make it

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just checked and I should be able to make it over there again. Dont think I'll be goin to the motoGP or anything though. Will they be havin another car show at the kmart parkin lot again? I regret not takin some pics of that 558 S-10

just checked and I should be able to make it over there again. Dont think I'll be goin to the motoGP or anything though. Will they be havin another car show at the kmart parkin lot again? I regret not takin some pics of that 558 S-10

We can always head over there :cool:

Me and Zippy are still gonna try to be there....we are planning on it but....I FINALLY got a job after 5 months without!!!!

I'll be working some weekends and I don't know my schedule yet, so if at all possible we do still plan on being there. I'll let you know when I find out. Maybe I can get Zippy to go down there without me?

:seeya:

Me and Zippy are still gonna try to be there....we are planning on it but....I FINALLY got a job after 5 months without!!!!

I'll be working some weekends and I don't know my schedule yet, so if at all possible we do still plan on being there. I'll let you know when I find out. Maybe I can get Zippy to go down there without me?

:seeya:

bump.gif

Just a heads up...Zippy aways travels with his laptop :thumbs:

OK

I figure we can meet here:

Union Jack Pub-Speedway

This is on the westside of Indy just east of the I-465 & I-74 interchange

Now we just need to determine what time (all day or afternoon/evening?) and who is coming

Last time we got together about 4:00 P.M. until 9:00-9:30 P.M.

So far:

1) hot rod truck (Brian)

2) Chevycup47 (Dale)

3) BlkSilveradoSS03 (Joe)

4) DMF (Doug)

5) Idrivegtp (Rob)

6) Zippy (Mike)

Tenative:

1) Yz250FRider83 (?)

2) Linzerella (Lindsey)

3) tennSS (?)

Here's my cell if you need to get in touch with me or have any questions

317-439-9327

Edited by hot rod truck (see edit history)

Apparently, the cookoff I'll be in sat. has been scheduled for 4-9 on sat night( :fume: ) and if I wasn't helping the brother in law, i would ditch it. i don't know how late everyone is staying out, but I'd like to meet up with you guys about 9:30. Sorry for the second ditch, beleive me, i'm f**ing pissed!!

Apparently, the cookoff I'll be in sat. has been scheduled for 4-9 on sat night( :fume: ) and if I wasn't helping the brother in law, i would ditch it. i don't know how late everyone is staying out, but I'd like to meet up with you guys about 9:30. Sorry for the second ditch, beleive me, i'm f**ing pissed!!

What about earlier in the day?