Another Sss Jacked In Socal

markdamadman

yea i know i havnt been around her for awhile due to not havin an ss anymore but i jsut found out one of my best friends younger sister bf who has a 06 black ss on 26's . well his truck got jacked the other day. apparently they cut the alarm and he ran after them and they ended up running over his foot and broke his foot. not excatly sure wehre it was but damn guys in socal watch ur trucks....

damn that sucks to hear man. im tired of earing about this type of sh!t happening around LA, all these cheap ass bastards dont want to work for wat they want so stealing it is the answer. sad things is that i live in a "BAD" area(Compton) and i dont really liv in fear off my truck getting stolen. oh well i guess if someone wants it that bad their gonna take it. sorry for rambling. hope ur boy gets his truck back and his foot heals fast.

-Rob

damn that sucks to hear man. im tired of earing about this type of sh!t happening around LA, all these cheap ass bastards dont want to work for wat they want so stealing it is the answer. sad things is that i live in a "BAD" area(Compton) and i dont really liv in fear off my truck getting stolen. oh well i guess if someone wants it that bad their gonna take it. sorry for rambling. hope ur boy gets his truck back and his foot heals fast.

-Rob

Some of the nicest people I know live in Compton, Watts, and other socalled "BAD AREAS". Some of the worst people I know live in my neighborhood of Beverly Hills. At least in your area you know who is who but out here in Beverly Hills you don't know who is who.

Anyways I hope he gets his truck back soon.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Sweat-a...romo_179950.htm

Edited by SrtBrad (see edit history)