Baddest Import Ever

04CHASE

That thing is bad ass. I also have a 2005 EVO VIII that I will be turning up the boost and tuning soon. Buschur Racing make a clean gt35 kit for an EVO among other things. I just finished putting in a Exddy twin disc clutch in the car. I had the stock one smoked by 30,000 :D .

yeah i just got an e-mail from streetfire about that EVO, god dayum that thing is fawking fast. i lik the fact that it's a consistant 9 sec car, from 9.7 to 9.1 wowser thats sick. hey Chase maybe u should dump the 8 and pick up an I4 turbo EVO engine :D or maybe just the turbo might be ur answer :ninja:

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

hey Chase maybe u should dump the 8 and pick up an I4 turbo EVO engine :D or maybe just the turbo might be ur answer :ninja:

-Rob

I second that! with the compact size of the engine, you could put a bunch more stuff in that huge engine bay of ours haha. but yeah that thing is daym fast, one hell of a driver!!

my favorite part is how no one has any idea what those little things can do... mine runs 12s, with minor mods. C5s left and right, a few C6s, are like WTF just happened? at the next light they ALWAYS swear im running like a 250 shot LOL.

the two-step launch mode is a blast :D 5500 rpm @11 psi..... GOOONNNEEEE

There are a few local guys running low 10's and yes, it is fast but I still can't get over it is an import and the sound. I guess it is the whole "image" thing that turns me. I was raised in a family of old muscle cars and trucks...I guess it really depends on how you are introduced into "hot rodding".

For every 9/10 second import I see, I see like 3 that blow up at the track. :uhoh:

no dont get me wrong, when i said most people, i didnt mean to include you all. we are all here cause we know these things lol... or are learning :) i agree tho, not much i could do to make my evo sound good. the more boost it got, the more exhuast it needed, the gayer it began to sound (IMO)