Baddest Import Ever

04CHASE

my favorite part is how no one has any idea what those little things can do... mine runs 12s, with minor mods. ..... GOOONNNEEEE

I agree, those Evos are pretty amazing cars for their price tag (same with WRX Sti). I remember my buddy traded his M3 in for the STI and i was like :wtf: , then he took me out in the STI and I understood. Him and his dad always raced, Porsche TT 911 vs. WRX Sti, real fun to watch.

There are a few local guys running low 10's and yes, it is fast but I still can't get over it is an import and the sound. I guess it is the whole "image" thing that turns me. I was raised in a family of old muscle cars and trucks...I guess it really depends on how you are introduced into "hot rodding".

For every 9/10 second import I see, I see like 3 that blow up at the track. :uhoh:

:withstupid: ide rather have a slower 8 cylinder than drive that car. Props to the driver and builder it is no doubt fast BUT it still looks and sounds like hammered CRAP imho.