Eastern And Central Mass Guys Heading To Lvd

all you guys in eastern and central mass heading to lvd, i was thinking we could meet up at the charlton service plaza on the pike and drive down together... let me know what ya think. mike,mike,jesse,alex,keith lets turn some heads on the trip down :driving:

Edited by gmperformanceguy (see edit history)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a little too early... That puts me leaving my house at around 5am!

Last time I went to LVD and met with the crew, we met up at around 9am (I think...)

I'm flexible though, let's get to a general consensus and go from there

Im in. We can turn some heads if I open the exhaust hehehehe. Check the times on the first post. I think JF 03 SS had some good time posted...

Looks like I'm in! If we use the times I posted as a guide line we should make it to Jimmy D's around 9:30am.

Hey Alex, no partying until late and then driving up this year,hehe!

Took this from the other post:

Guys travaling the Mass Pike from East to West rest stop/meeting areas!

Framingham Service Plaza Westbound only between Exit 13 and 12

KJT13 (Keith) will be going this way and will meet anyone here. Time????

I will be coming down 495 to exit 22. This will put me on the Mass pike at Exit 11A.

I will roll into Westborough Service Plaza between exit 11A and 11 around 7:00am

From there to Charlton Service Plaza between Exit 10 and Exit 9, maybe 7:30am (give or take)

Then to Ludlow Service Plaza between Exit 8 and Exit 7, maybe 8:00-8:15am (This is were some of us meet up last year)

Then to Blandford Service Plaza between Exit 3 and Exit 2 hopefully by 9:00am. Then to the meeting point (Jimmy D's) in NY.

Sounds like we should all just meet at Charlton Service Plaza between Exit 10 and Exit 9, maybe 7:15am (give or take)?????????

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

from what Shuan told me before this weekend was cancelled, he set the meet at 8:30am so those racing could be inspected and ready to go by 10am. it takes me about 3 1/2 hrs from Boston to get out there so that would put me at a 5am departure time to go straight out. I am game for meeting up and having a caravan, but we might wanna double check on the official meet time out west first.

from what Shuan told me before this weekend was cancelled, he set the meet at 8:30am so those racing could be inspected and ready to go by 10am. it takes me about 3 1/2 hrs from Boston to get out there so that would put me at a 5am departure time to go straight out. I am game for meeting up and having a caravan, but we might wanna double check on the official meet time out west first.

If we meet at 6:45-7:00am that should get us to Jimmy D's around 9:00am.

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

not sure how long it takes to get there, or what time it starts at... but like 7a.m.?...

Listed in the Meeting Spot/Weather/Track info Thread ... Please Read

Looks like I'm in! If we use the times I posted as a guide line we should make it to Jimmy D's around 9:30am.

Took this from the other post:

Guys travaling the Mass Pike from East to West rest stop/meeting areas!

Framingham Service Plaza Westbound only between Exit 13 and 12

KJT13 (Keith) will be going this way and will meet anyone here. Time????

I will be coming down 495 to exit 22. This will put me on the Mass pike at Exit 11A.

I will roll into Westborough Service Plaza between exit 11A and 11 around 7:00am

From there to Charlton Service Plaza between Exit 10 and Exit 9, maybe 7:30am (give or take)

Then to Ludlow Service Plaza between Exit 8 and Exit 7, maybe 8:00-8:15am (This is were some of us meet up last year)

Then to Blandford Service Plaza between Exit 3 and Exit 2 hopefully by 9:00am. Then to the meeting point (Jimmy D's) in NY.

Sounds like we should all just meet at Charlton Service Plaza between Exit 10 and Exit 9, maybe 7:15am (give or take)?????????

Just a heads up ... I have changed the Meeting and Start times by a half hour (30mins) earlier. So, these times are a half hour later (sorry).

Like Keith said ... So we can get through inspection and get in line to race by 10:00am ... I want to get as many runs in a possible.

so if everything is getting started a half hour earlier this year, looks like 6:30-7ish at the charlton rest area on the pike. i'm not gonna race my truck, but that should give those of you who are, enough time to get through tech insp., ect.. so below is the list of all those meeting at 7a.m. at charlton rest area to travel down together.... pm me to be added or taken off.

1. gmperformanceguy (me)

2. booth1 (mike+girly)

3. coronabandit (mike)

4. jf-03-ss (jeff)

5. KJT13 (keith)

6. sick03ssbad70velle (jesse)

7. rausche (alex)

Edited by gmperformanceguy (see edit history)

I made up time like it was going out of style!

I'm down to meet up at the Charlton Service Plaza! Looks like I'm leaving home at 5am this year!