Eastern And Central Mass Guys Heading To Lvd

Earlier thats nothing try going in for work at like 400 or 3. thats was my old job new job wake up is 510 ou the house at 6.00. I'm down. I guess I will have to see if I can get the whole weekend off. Might have to do a little drinking later.. Right Mike and well Mike hahahahaha :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier thats nothing try going in for work at like 400 or 3. thats was my old job new job

yea that sucks but ive done my share of 430a starts.. goto do part of a rough in lawrence, then at 3p goto do a service in fitchburg, then goto class 6-9p only to do it all again the next day :D

Earlier thats nothing try going in for work at like 400 or 3. thats was my old job new job wake up is 510 ou the house at 6.00. I'm down. I guess I will have to see if I can get the whole weekend off. Might have to do a little drinking later.. Right Mike and well Mike hahahahaha :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I just like to enjoy my weekends, maybe i'll make a box of jello shots to bring for our New York weekend?icon9.gificon1.gif

I just like to enjoy my weekends, maybe i'll make a box of jello shots to bring for our New York weekend?icon9.gificon1.gif

You could, but I'm kind of looking forward to driving home, not being flown home in MedEvac 'copter... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...