Eastern And Central Mass Guys Heading To Lvd

so if everything is getting started a half hour earlier this year, looks like 6:30-7ish at the charlton rest area on the pike. i'm not gonna race my truck, but that should give those of you who are, enough time to get through tech insp., ect.. so below is the list of all those meeting at 7a.m. at charlton rest area to travel down together.... pm me to be added or taken off.

1. gmperformanceguy (me)

2. booth1 (mike+girly)

3. coronabandit (mike)

4. jf-03-ss (jeff)

5. KJT13 (keith)

6. sick03ssbad70velle (jesse)

7. rausche (alex)

bump for time, we're gettin close :rollin:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehehe :rolleyes: Hey mike you staying over???? they still have rooms. Could always crash in my room...

I haven't been on in a couple days, been busy. But yes i'm staying the night, I booked a room last week at the villager motel in williamstown. I'm bringing my girl down to see some draging. .... So just to make sure, i'm gonna meet you guys at the Charlton rest area on the mass pike at 6:45a.m.?

Edited by coronabandit (see edit history)

Meeting Spot

The Meeting Spot will be at Jimmy D's Resturant in New Lebanon, Ny. (Green Resturant)

Time: 08:30 - 09:15 Hrs.

Roll Out - 09:15 Hrs to the Track.

Arrive at Track - 9:30 Hrs.

Weather: WNYT - Albany, NY and WTEN - Albany NY Or Intellicast - Lebanon Springs or Radar Loop!!!

Directions - Meeting Spot - Weather ... or ... http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48066

I haven't been on in a couple days, been busy. But yes i'm staying the night, I booked a room last week at the villager motel in williamstown. I'm bringing my girl down to see some draging. .... So just to make sure, i'm gonna meet you guys at the Charlton rest area on the mass pike at 6:45a.m.?

yes sir :thumbs: