Springfield Armory Xd 40

saytagf

Anyone have one. I just purchased the full size 4" on Saturday. Now I just gotta wait the longest ten days of my life. I shot one last week at the range and loved it. Just wanna see anyone elses experience with em.

nice the las vegas gun show will be in oct 18&19 and i bet you could find some high capacity mags,i will be their for sure buying some upgrades for my AR.the show is bad @ss

Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

once you play with it some and start to like it consider upgrading to a H&K usp .45!!! i got one and must say it's one of the nicest guns i've owned.

The USP is a great gun, However next on the list is the springfield MC Operater 1911....A really beautiful gun

pete - i have the SF XD .45 with the 4" barrel... i got a deal on it from Turners, it came with an Insight weapons light, which is badass... i just got the weapon last month...

I have the X300 surefire lights for my other guns, but the insight rocks and truth be told has a better switch.

pete we should get together sometime and go to the range...

The USP is a great gun, However next on the list is the springfield MC Operater 1911....A really beautiful gun

just please if your gonna get one and upgrade to night sights have someone do it with half a brain! i had a friend who got one and swapped out the sights by himself and when it came to shoot...the damn thing feel off!

I have the XD40 sub-compact and love it !! added the the true-glow sites, have not added any other toys to it other than the sites, love the safety features and the price with the holster and extra extended clip.. got the sub for the conceal to carry.finished it off with their sweet azz bag... then i fell in love with the M&P 9 mm sub-compact, price with extra clips was great, plus they had the deal going you get a free bag, nice bag for free. Place where i bought my 9 hooked me up with two springfield gun mats that you see laying on their counter, should post sum pics of the hardware later.. both fun to shoot !!!!

pete - i have the SF XD .45 with the 4" barrel... i got a deal on it from Turners, it came with an Insight weapons light, which is badass... i just got the weapon last month...

I have the X300 surefire lights for my other guns, but the insight rocks and truth be told has a better switch.

pete we should get together sometime and go to the range...

Definitly, I get to pick the gun up tuesday the 14th. And im definitly going to the range that night. i got LAX and Los Angeles gun club near me but those are the only ones i know of. Im ready to go when you are, so you have the internal laser? the one on the recoil spring?