Corsa Muffler?

ToddOH

I just contacted Corsa direct to see if I could get a muffler only. No dice. They said the only way is to purchase the whole system. I want to keep the stock look and hate interior noise. Its going to have to wait before I spend $700 on an exhaust :cry: . I'll get the Nelsons tune and shift kit first. :D

:cry: My wife says, "just go on and buy the thing!" I can't bring myself to shell out $650 for a muffler and tailpipe though....out of sheer principle, if nothing else. I guess what really got me to wanting one was the talk of them sounding "redneck." :jester: I'm with you on the stock tip too, I'd really like to keep it.

a corsa system is something you have to hear in person. you either love it or hate it. i'm going to contact gmmg this week to see if they have a chambered system yet for the truck since it sounded really good on the prototype berger truck. as for the tip, the stock one is cool, but there again, the corsa tip is probably the nicest on the market and hard to not use.

a corsa system is something you have to hear in person. you either love it or hate it. i'm going to contact gmmg this week to see if they have a chambered system yet for the truck since it sounded really good on the prototype berger truck. as for the tip, the stock one is cool, but there again, the corsa tip is probably the nicest on the market and hard to not use.

I agree zippy. The Corsa is unique. I just hate to have to replace the whole system when all I need is the muffler. I like the fact that the Corsa allows for a very quiet interior. If my truck sounds anything like my GTP with Flowmasters my family will dis-own me :(

Archived