Nissan Gt-r

Fast06

On the way to my parents house today; I saw a car coming towards me that I didn't recognize :confused: . Then I realized what it was :eek: ; a black GT-R. I've also seen 4 challenger srt8's over the summer; a orange one with black racing strips and three others that where a solid black, solid red, solid white.

i was lined up to race one at the last track outing(1/8th mile) , at the last minute he raced some pos acura. the cool part was i beat his time in e.t. but he had me out mph'erd. cool car but how priceless would a video of him getting pulled on by a truck weighing twice the weight? :chevy:

i was lined up to race one at the last track outing(1/8th mile) , at the last minute he raced some pos acura. the cool part was i beat his time in e.t. but he had me out mph'erd. cool car but how priceless would a video of him getting pulled on by a truck weighing twice the weight? :chevy:

You don't weight twice as much. Those GT-Rs are HEAVY. They weight right at 4klbs. I like them a lot but I was just reading about some issues with warranty being voided if you use the launch control...that's BS IMO.

Not a big fan on those gtrs.....but Yea Chase, you need to have that race. Id love to show that video to my buddy (he was going to purchase a GTR from a guy in cali, but the cars were confiscated). My buddy thinks our trucks are super slow, just havent been able to show him your vids yet....get that gtr on video being beat and thats priceless for sure.

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

yeah i've seen a couple myself, two silver one's and one black one. the first silver one was by my job i was out to lunch and it was just sitting at a light, and the black one was getting on to the freeway when i was getting off. but the second silver i saw on the freeway, it was last saturday night i was coming back from a friends house to meet up with some other friends at my pad and out of nowhere i heard a sick ass exhaust note just fly by me. sure enough it was a GTR, i punched it to catch up and i got next to him and punched it again then about 5 seconds latr he flew by me AGAIN. it was fugging awesome and damn those things have an amazing exhaust note. actually after he flew by me the second time i saw a modded(pretty fast) i-roc trying to mess with him and he didnt really bite but he did just walk him but i had to get of on my exit so i didnt see wat ended up happening.

-Rob

Dam yall are gonna hate me, i drove 2 of them. Extremly fast for a stock car, feels good when boost hits. Some days i love my job.

Envy does not equal hate...I would own a GT-R any day but the price and warranty just don't work out for me. I'm a fan of the Acura NSX also and this car seems to fit right in with that one...