Pics & Vid Of My New Exhaust

yttaf

Sounds and looks wicked! The dual SS tips are a nice touch.

You & the gf gonna be able to make it to the meet in des moines this weekend? My wife will be there as will Chris's as it's at Chris's house.

nice tips! what SS did you steel that from? :) cant wait to hear it in person saturday as we are CHILLIN

I stole one of them from you!!! :D This way I always carry a part of the Magazine machine on my truck at all times!!! I'm ready for some relaxing too, I've been working too much!

it is a custom setup with 2 flowtech raptor mufflers which I replaced the stock muffler with. Then I just changed it up today & had my muffler shop change it. Kept the same mufflers just scooted them ahead a bit, then routed new pipe with the tips out the side. The 2 mufflers were $50 shipped to my door. Now today with the work they did was about $220. I'm rather please & very happy with the sound!

I have to keep it bearable cause the wife & kids ride with me, so I made sure there was no drone & it's not too overly loud. Has a nice muscle car sound to it.