What Are Some Good Cheap Mods For The Exterior.

Get rid of the molding and badges first thing, I'd ditch the steps, Find somebody with a gray worktruck rear bumper and swap them your chrome one for it, then paint it. While it's getting painted, color match your door handles, maybe your mirrors. I'd scape together some coin for a smooth front bumper and have it painted at the same time. Shop around for pieces that are lightly used, like a 2/4 drop. You do that and your truck will be well on it's way. Keep an eye out for some 17 or 18" wheels used, everyone is wanting to go bigger so the smaller wheels get passed over and can be had pretty cheap, but if picked carefully can be made to finish up an aggressive, race inspired look.

If it uses 3M tape, I trash it.

Edited by BigCountry (see edit history)

get rid of the rain guards and hood guards and start with a silveradoss.com sticker..... if you do not get rid of the stuff posted by big country and i, forget about the sticker and get yourself some chrome mud flats.

Edited by dAt_nEw_gUy (see edit history)