Murdered a Titan!!

Maximus

hey ladies, i am a TITAN owner and thought i would add my .02 cents to the nonsense. my truck is VERY fast, i have whipped on a couple hemis already and only a few blue ovals and bowties have challenged me and i have whooped on both of them. i admit i did line up with an SS and got spanked pretty good, but hey, my truck isn't designed for performance and didnt run me $35,000. i dont know what you guys are talking about but these TITAN's aren't dogs, they are the fastest non-performance truck out there and with a couple right mods could be whoopin on you guys definately. but for now i wont be lining up with any SS's soon due to your superior drivetrain, but soon enough. don't knock the competition till you try it.

I wouldn't consider this a performance truck, considering I have the same drivetrain as luxury SUV, despite the "SS" badging denoting the opposite.

This is a pro-GM/Chevy site, so there will be much bashing of ANY competition, as it is the same on any Nissan/any other competitor truck site there is out there.

So.......live with it.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"The fastest non performance truck" Is that like a new category!! :confused: Ladies? I guess there is a couple out here that don't mind putting you in your place. GennieSS and Prettywhenilie, This guy wants you girls to put him in his place. Sorry we call your truck a dog we were trying to be nice. After you are done moding your truck so you can keep with us you will end up with a stock SS, And probably spent enough to buy a new SS. Ohh and by the way welcome to the forum!!

Buy american :flag:

:chevy:

oh please, the TITAN has better times than the hemi, and the hemi times are only a few ticks behind you guys in times, so i think im sitting pretty high. i've been reading these forums, i see that the hemi boys rough you up sometimes with only a few mods, shouldn't be to hard. and that whole buy american thing? tell me where chevy trucks and engines are assembled, and then tell me where the TITAN truck and engine is assembled.

"The fastest non performance truck" Is that like a new category!! :confused: Ladies? I guess there is a couple out here that don't mind putting you in your place. GennieSS and Prettywhenilie, This guy wants you girls to put him in his place. Sorry we call your truck a dog we were trying to be nice. After you are done moding your truck so you can keep with us you will end up with a stock SS, And probably spent enough to buy a new SS. Ohh and by the way welcome to the forum!! 

oh please, the TITAN has better times than the hemi, and the hemi times are only a few ticks behind you guys in times, so i think im sitting pretty high. i've been reading these forums, i see that the hemi boys rough you up sometimes with only a few mods, shouldn't be to hard. and that whole buy american thing? tell me where chevy trucks and engines are assembled, and then tell me where the TITAN truck and engine is assembled.

Rather buy canadian than Jap anytime. parts made in? You got good hopes hopefully will take you somewhere? Also what magazine are you reading? Last time they timed a TITAN They couldn't post it in the magazine Because the truck never crossed the finsh line. :lol: something like 2 days 10hrs and 5mins 52sec. :jester:

Rather buy canadian than Jap anytime. parts made in? You got good hopes hopefully will take you somewhere? Also what magazine are you reading? Last time they timed a TITAN They couldn't post it in the magazine Because the truck never crossed the finsh line. :lol: something like 2 days 10hrs 5mins and 52sec. :jester:

Sorry for the double post Ben, Hook me up.

oh and if you think you can beat me in a titan, you've got another thing comin'... might wanna rename your truck to peasant...

Chevy, maybe when you race him we all wait for you in the finish line and have a beer or 2 and wait until porkboy gets there. Who knows maybe we'll be drunk by the time he gets there. :lol:

i've been reading these forums, i see that the hemi boys rough you up sometimes with only a few mods, shouldn't be to hard. and that whole buy american thing? tell me where chevy trucks and engines are assembled, and then tell me where the TITAN truck and engine is assembled.

American owned company. :flag:

HaHaHa **Titan Smitan** American Muscle all the way.

Your titan and every other titan make me :puke: "Porkboy"

I bet that when your crusing down the road you don't get all the Smile's,Stare's,Drool's & Compliments That we SS owners get. :devil::devil:

:pop:

Rather buy canadian than Jap anytime. parts made in? You got good hopes hopefully will take you somewhere? Also what magazine are you reading? Last time they timed a TITAN They couldn't post it in the magazine Because the truck never crossed the finsh line. :lol: something like 2 days 10hrs and 5mins 52sec. :jester:

what? not gonna answer my question? answer me this, where is the TITAN made and assembled, and where is the silverado made and assembled? its a simple question, perhaps an answer? and i dont know what mag you are reading but i havent seen the silverado winning any awards, but i did happen to see the TITAN will 2004 four-wheeler truck of the year.

HaHaHa **Titan Smitan** American Muscle all the way.

Your titan and every other titan make me :puke: "Porkboy"

I bet that when your crusing down the road you don't get all the Smile's,Stare's,Drool's & Compliments That we SS owners get. :devil::devil:

:pop:

well of course i don't get ooo and aaa's and stares, im not really into paying $35,000 for a truck, might as well go SUV and status. as i've already stated, i paid far less than you guys and with a few mods ill be takin everyone, anytime. the time will come. btw anyone still gonna answer me where the TITAN is made and assembled and where the chevy is made and assembled?

the jap is made in japan.. assembeled in the US.. which doesn't mean shit to me.. oh and you said you've already beaten a few hemi's.. therefor you inclined that you could beat me also. :rolleyes:

the chevy is made in the us and assembeled in our northern brethren, canada.. canada is close enough to being american, might as well make it the unofficial 51st state...

oh please, the TITAN has better times than the hemi, and the hemi times are only a few ticks behind you guys in times, so i think im sitting pretty high.  i've been reading these forums, i see that the hemi boys rough you up sometimes with only a few mods, shouldn't be to hard.  and that whole buy american thing?  tell me where chevy trucks and engines are assembled, and then tell me where the TITAN truck and engine is assembled.

It really doesn't matter where a Jap vehicle was "assembled"... it's still a Jap vehicle. All the profits are still going to a foreign corporation, which doesn't pay any corporate taxes here. Sure, some Americans have jobs at the plant that assembles those vehicles... but that still doesn't make it an American product. The jobs those foreign manufacturers created here were actually stolen from American auto manufacturers who lost some of their market share. And while spending your dollars on that vehicle may have created some jobs at that plant, the impact that those dollars have is far greater where the profits are going - Japan, where it sits in their banks and draws interest, fills shareholders pockets, and gets spent. Don't decieve yourself... if you think you're doing the "right thing" by buying a Jap product built in America... the end result is you're actually supporting a foreign economy.

And don't even mention something like TV sets, that are all built overseas. There are no American TV manufacturers, so buying a Sony or whatever doesn't hurt us. But there ARE American vehicle manufacturers... and every import bought shrinks our market share (and hurts our economy a little more). With almost all jobs in the United States directly linked to the transportation industry in some way(just think about it, you can almost always come up with a connection between any job and vehicles), it's important to support the "home team". Sure, there are many products out there that are not made in the U.S. - but the whole point of this little tirade is about supporting the big corporations that are a major component of our economy (the impact that many smaller companies have, regardless of the product they make, is not as significant).

And so what if some GM products are made in Canada? Canada is just another part of the U.S. where they talk a little funny. :P (just a joke... no offense intended to you Canadians out there!) Besides, it's not Canada (or even European manufacturers) that's flooding our market with foreign vehicles and putting Americans out of work.

Want proof of this? ASK ANYONE WHO WORKED FOR OLDSMOBILE. :fume:

But I gotta wonder... why would someone come to a website filled with such ENTHUSIASTIC truck owners and try to start something? The discussion was between SS owners, and not personally directed at anyone. Oh well, I'm not going to argue about this. It's been said that arguing with someone on the Internet is like winning in the Special Olympics. You may have won, but you're still retarded...

:flag::chevy: 'nuff said.

Archived