Murdered a Titan!!

Maximus

Why do you people have a hard time ignoring clowns like this? I think you just like to provoke them to keep a thread like this going. Shut it down, Ben (or Dave, Zippy and Dennis).

I think its funny the way people react on here! Not to bang on ya Lee but posting the ignore stuff is kinda like provoking him as well. As for shutting it down it'll take away my laughs from this childish stuff :pop:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wtf::puke:

4titan_ext_pi2.jpg

Dont forget how ugly it is :D

Had to keep it going, sorry!

What about the Pirates. I think we are above 500 right now. :lol:

"now thats funny, I dont care who you are, thats funny!"

SS"mini" :D come on they cant win, the days of Frank and Kirby are gone. I don't mind Atlanta, they were once the only team that we got to watch(TBS) in Hawaii before Wed & Sun night Baseball.

Fastest Non-Sport truck??

Please, All the V8 GM trucks would burn the Titan.

Hemi Ram's? There is nothing fast about a Hemi Ram. Show me one that turned under a 15.5 stock, in the quarter. For a Dodge truck that's fast, but for the rest of us thats a dissapointing pass.

I'm not sure who convinced you your Titan could run with the big dogs, but you need a reality check.

MAYBE you could take out one of the new Colorado's :lol::lol:

And whoever asked, yes you can get the Nissan Frontier Supercharged from the factory. Its rated at something like 215 horse. Its a pathetic excucse for a blown truck.

Archived