Murdered a Titan!!

Maximus

Tonight a guy in a black Nissan Titan pulled up along side me and asked if I thought that I had the right truck! When the light turned green I smoked his a$$ so badly that when he finally caught me we had already gone at least 3/4 of a mile, and I was again stopped at a red light. He just pulled up and said "DAMN"!! I laughed my a$$ off. :thumbs:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:wtf: Around here, I can't even get anyone to pull out and pass. I can set the cruise on 55 and in ten minutes, even with 1/4 mile passing zones and no on-coming traffic, it looks like a funeral procession! Try that in your Nissan. :jester:

I really gotta start keeping a score card on those things.... I don't think theres a Titan within a 20 mile radius of my house I haven't whipped! Those things are absolute DOGS!!! They barely get out of their own way!!! :chevy:

Tonight a guy in a black Nissan Titan pulled up along side me and asked if I thought that I had the right truck! When the light turned green I smoked his a$$ so badly that when he finally caught me we had already gone at least 3/4 of a mile, and I was again stopped at a red light. He just pulled up and said "DAMN"!! I laughed my a$$ off. :thumbs:

:lol::lol::lol::thumbs:

I have always wanted to race a titan when they pull up next to me, but all they do is drool at the SS :devil::devil:

:D Haha Good shows them right for making a foreign Full size truck. But i was wondering what is their 0-60 and if it could beat a SS if the Titan had a SC?

And I heard froma friend that the fronteir can come with a supercharger and still be stock? anyone know?

:wtf: Around here, I can't even get anyone to pull out and pass. I can set the cruise on 55 and in ten minutes, even with 1/4 mile passing zones and no on-coming traffic, it looks like a funeral procession! Try that in your Nissan. :jester:

:withstupid: Same here I don't know why but they don't like to pass me either, Of course you get the typical Dodge owner that tries to make a statement once in awhile with no success :D

• 1 month later...

hey ladies, i am a TITAN owner and thought i would add my .02 cents to the nonsense. my truck is VERY fast, i have whipped on a couple hemis already and only a few blue ovals and bowties have challenged me and i have whooped on both of them. i admit i did line up with an SS and got spanked pretty good, but hey, my truck isn't designed for performance and didnt run me $35,000. i dont know what you guys are talking about but these TITAN's aren't dogs, they are the fastest non-performance truck out there and with a couple right mods could be whoopin on you guys definately. but for now i wont be lining up with any SS's soon due to your superior drivetrain, but soon enough. don't knock the competition till you try it.

"The fastest non performance truck" Is that like a new category!! :confused: Ladies? I guess there is a couple out here that don't mind putting you in your place. GennieSS and Prettywhenilie, This guy wants you girls to put him in his place. Sorry we call your truck a dog we were trying to be nice. After you are done moding your truck so you can keep with us you will end up with a stock SS, And probably spent enough to buy a new SS. Ohh and by the way welcome to the forum!!

Buy american :flag:

:chevy:

Archived