Wtf Is Going On?

CoolBlueSS

We have threads where people are saying that they don't give a sh1t about people's personal stuff in off topic section. Others getting slammed for expressing opinions on likes/dislikes, and what works for them, and getting slammed because it doesn't fall in line with someone elses opinion. Having differences is what makes the world interesting. If we all thought the same way it'd be pretty f'ing boring. Everyone just needs to relax, drink a beer, smoke a joint, have some dip. :chillpill:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have threads where people are saying that they don't give a sh1t about people's personal stuff in off topic section. Others getting slammed for expressing opinions on likes/dislikes, and what works for them, and getting slammed because it doesn't fall in line with someone elses opinion. Having differences is what makes the world interesting. If we all thought the same way it'd be pretty f'ing boring. Everyone just needs to relax, drink a beer, smoke a joint, have some dip. :chillpill:

:withstupid: Well said. I know everybody has there opinion and expressing it is ok. But we all have to respect other members opinions as well.

This is a great site to hang out on, lets keep it that way.

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)

I was thinking the same thing the other day. glad you said it. the other thing i was thinking to add to your list is why is it such a big deal to have the fastest SS? I can appreciate what the 2 fastest have done, but it seems just cause one is faster, the other is mad, or vice versa! we are here to support each other, not bash each other.

just my gut. sorry i posted it.

very true. i hate to ask a question and some post something while you are typing and it wasnt there before. and you get the smart ass ppl who think there poo dont stink and it just really pisses me off. the way i look at is you can talk to me like that when you have done the things i have done. other wise back off right. i respect every one on here and would never disrespect any unless they did me first. i have a strong appreciation for friends life ect. being a ranger in the army ive seen plenty of bad things and its not worth the fight over something stupid. sorry to rant just feed up with it. thanks yall Justin

I agree...the friendships i have made on here will last a life time hopefully...I completely respect everyones opinions...I will admitt i get upset when members ridicule others for doing something they also do..If you dont want to look at a topic its simple..dont look...No need to post replies stating this is a truck site etc..no place for it....just close the thread and move on...Is that asking too much?

The purpose of the site today is NOT what it was when all this started. The stated policy of the forum was to provide a meeting place for SSS enthusiasts, owners, and admirers regardless of personal background. Sharing ideas and information, making friends, and making fun in an atmosphere of mutual respect and civility was encouraged. Differing with others and serious debate was never a problem as long as nobody crossed the line into making a personal attack or starting a flame war. And it was recognized that discussions regarding politics and whatever are very controversial, personal, and un-winnable; but as long as debates stayed cool and members maintained their emotions and there was no name calling then the discussion was allowed. Today policies are different, with censorship and taboos... it's certainly not the same online community anymore. And I'll just stop right there.

:pop:

Mr. P.