Wtf Is Going On?

CoolBlueSS

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't notice a problem here. Is ther one?

Like mentioned other boards have noticable issues. I myself don't notice them here. I guess it's because I don't care what you have. Or put into other words. What you have is your decision and more power to you on what brand, type, tuner, bolt on's, whp you all have. We all have nice trucks! I'm not out to compete with any of you all. I'm hear to learn the do's and dont's from peoples experience. That being mentioned I've learned much just from searching topics and if I had a question I was unsure of I always got a great reply. Thank you

I've done some buying and selling with great people here as well as made some friends. Is it that I'm newer then most? Is most the problems with seasoned members? Again I'm not seeing it but I don't read every post either.

There is no reason to argue about anything. If a bad choice is made. It's called. Live and learn. Or learn to use the search button more :D ... What's good for your truck may not be good for mine.

Search, Research, Make a choice and hope it works out well for you!!!!

Happy Modding..

What a way to hit the 500 post ;) *Peace*

Wow.

I really havn't had much chance to really read, and take part in many of the topics lately, and this was the first one I've read all the way thru. Though, not exactly sure what all this topic is refering too, it has me a little worried. But, from what I am starting to understand of what is going on, there is just something that needs to be done...

A Group Hug!

Not really, just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

It's been a while since I've been here....what happened? One of the reasons I joined this site was because it looked like you guys got along well...I hope that doesnt go down the toilet....

I think the site will be fine. There's just been a little bit of friction I guess you could say. I know I've seen threads were people ask opinions on the work they have done to their ss and get more harsh feedback. I personally try to me nice about it if I don't like a mod that someone has done by saying "nice, just not my cup of tea" or something like that. I think we have more rude comments in threads like these than ever before. I know I've got plans for my ss that some people might not like and that's fine. We're all different and have different opinions, thus we have many different looking trucks. Visual mods are what draw the most rude comments I think.

I also think the election year has brought along a lot of bad feelings because we're not all 100% this or that. We have different views. I DO AGREE that political/religious threads should be locked if they get out of hand. I presonally don't know why they do get out of hand. We're all adults here for the most part and we should be able to discuss anything and not attack people because their views differ. Hopefully with the elcetion crap over with we can all get back to normal and out of "attack mode". We're all hear to learn more about our trucks or pass on knowledge. so with that said lets all try to be a little nicer with our comments. The holidays are coming up so I think it will get better :cheers:

After reading some of the locked threads on here all I have to say is WOW...WTF is going on here??? I would just like to add my 2cents and say that I really feel that there have a few posts lately that IMO should have been deleted or never posted at all...This is by no means a shot at any of the moderators that are on this site...I appreciate the fact that you guys take the time to do what you do and I'm sure other users of this site are thankful as well...I'm pretty much a damn noob when it comes to working on my own vehicles but ever since I joined this site I've learned quite a few things about our trucks and I visit the site pretty much everyday....I also look forward to see new threads about a new mod someone has done to their truck and appreciate all of the info that users post on here so others can gain knowledge about our Silverado SS trucks. All in all, This is an awesome site and would like to see it stay that way...Thanks. :chevy:

Edited by SSinThaNorthWest (see edit history)