620 HP / 550 Ft Lbs TQ

They were useing the 6.0 heads for a while on anything supercharged, I am not sure what they are useing now. Alot of these tuners are changing to the new AFR head. I just got rid of my 2002 Z06 and 1992 Typhoon for a vehicle that would complete both needs. I plan a stroker buildup with an intercooled radix. The biggest thing I need to do is make sure I can still use it to tow with, so it has to be docile when needed.

Here are some pics: upgraded coolers

Here are some more: upgraded magna h/e

You can get the upgraded heat exchangers through ProjectR, it's the only place I know of that has them. It's actually the heat exchanger that goes in the new Joe Gibbs' trucks.

The B&M - I just searched on the internet for the biggest one I could find. Of course would not have been able to do it if not getting the stock radix heat exchanger out of the way. It is 11X11X1 1/2 and has a btu rating of 29,200. Also can hold a qt of tranny fluid by itself, unlike the 6oz, or so, stock one the trucks come with.

I'd like to know who's head they are using if it's flowing 325cfm.  That's quite a bit.  That's about 500hp to the wheels.

325 CFM at how many inches? And how much Lift? Good #'s on the intake but the exhaust #'s are kind of weak don't you think..

That $20K price tag is a huge rip off. If you are going to spend the money on getting a motor done, at least increase the cubes. A good stroker 408 can be had for under $10K including heads. Add $5K more for the Radix.

• 2 months later...

Those numbers aren't that great..lol :jester:

Just got back from having my Lightning on the dyno last week for my new street, street race, race, and nitrous tunes and at the rear tires it made 709.75 hp and 850.10 on torque. And that was rear wheel power numbers. my old numbers for last year were 641.55 hp and 738.67 for torque, we detuned the motor down to 598 h.p at the tire and added a hundred shot. I have to get a progressive nitrous system now because I wasn't able to make a full pass on the bottle all weekend. As soon as the hundred shot kicked in it was just tire smoke. My best run off the bottle was a 11.000 at just under 128 mph.

Bill-03-SD

Archived