Berfore And After Pics Of My Paint

Turbocoop

My little 5 year old bitch of a neice was pissed at me one day for changing the channel when hannah montana was on so she decided to scratch a plastic badminton birdie all over both sides and the tailgate of my truck. I was pissed but I knew I could buff it out so I didnt beat her ass, her mom did though... Anyways it was nice out this weekend so yesterday I spent 6 hours compunding and polishing it with my new PC 7424 and that took care of all the scratches, then today I polished it with some Poorboys EX sealant with carnuba- its great stuff you all should try it sometime. While I was at it I detailed the engine and cleaned the interior. Now it looks good as new again.

Heres the before and after:

3054147100_0ca32071a3.jpg

3053326773_5f2039d77d.jpg

3054186396_cbf39b018b.jpg

she even got dannys taillights, I would have been real mad if that didnt buff out, it did though

After:

3053436953_e195754efd.jpg

3053456429_187ca9a0d2.jpg

3054307050_54bb6ef90d.jpg

3054331758_caf45603d9.jpg

3053513415_d0c839a642.jpg

Some extra pictures I took for fun:

finally got my sticker on- flat black of course

3054394654_d007de8978.jpg

fixed my purge- the solenoid had a bad ground

3054370090_7fea030a37.jpg

I even waxed my engine covers and intake tube

3054260006_8e69c94996.jpg

i gotta tell ya your a better man than i, example: i was washing my truck before a show one summer morning and my twin neices (5 and 5 hahaha) had stayed over the night before and they were outside watching me and one if them (the one i like more) picked up my wheel only sponge and wiped my bumper to help and i freaked and scaired the crap outa the poor kid, she did nothing wrong didnt hurt anything but i just go nuts over stuff like that

Man some kids these days. man when i have kid they will no not to touch any vehicle. man i go to car shows and i watch parent just let there kids climb all over people show cars. ive even seen kids step on the lip of peoples wheels so they can see better and the parents dont do anything about. glad they buffed out.

Man some kids these days. man when i have kid they will no not to touch any vehicle. man i go to car shows and i watch parent just let there kids climb all over people show cars. ive even seen kids step on the lip of peoples wheels so they can see better and the parents dont do anything about. glad they buffed out.

Funny that you say that my buddy has a 51 willey's jeep. Its lifted with a 302, it just and over sized golf cart. Anyways anytime we show up to a show there is a crowd of people.and they all touch lean whatever, It pisses my buddy off. There a a few stickers that say stickers really piss me off and yes it steel No you can't touch they still touch . Not just the kids adults. There was one show where there were these two guys leaning against it, my buddy was off some were else, I saw them and went up to them and say hey how u doing, guy says good u i said you own a show car?? he goes yeah why/ oh nothin i just figured i go lean against yours. He looks at me and goes oh man I sorry is this your and then try's to be all buddy buddy..It is amazing what people will do

Funny that you say that my buddy has a 51 willey's jeep. Its lifted with a 302, it just and over sized golf cart. Anyways anytime we show up to a show there is a crowd of people.and they all touch lean whatever, It pisses my buddy off. There a a few stickers that say stickers really piss me off and yes it steel No you can't touch they still touch . Not just the kids adults. There was one show where there were these two guys leaning against it, my buddy was off some were else, I saw them and went up to them and say hey how u doing, guy says good u i said you own a show car?? he goes yeah why/ oh nothin i just figured i go lean against yours. He looks at me and goes oh man I sorry is this your and then try's to be all buddy buddy..It is amazing what people will do

yeahs its just crazy that nobody has respect for other peoples stuff. thats why when i go somewhere with the SS i park as far away from any other car that i can. ive put one scratch in the ss that i know of and i was pissed for months over it.

... her mom did though...

GOOD!

...she even got dannys taillights, I would have been real mad if that didnt buff out, it did though

No chance of that, Dan is very generous and does it right, those lights are buried under so much clear it's got to be like 1/32" thick LOL Lots of room for refinishing.

I'm glad it all came out, sorry you had to spend a bunch of time on it though.

Mr. P.