Berfore And After Pics Of My Paint

Turbocoop

... Not just the kids adults. There was one show where there were these two guys leaning against it, my buddy was off some were else...

I've had this happen at several early silveradoss.com GTG's; a lot of folks geniunely have no idea what damage they are doing to the finish, or the time and labor it takes to fix it.

Mr. P.

holly shiat man, I think I would off gave her one good kick in the arsss that she would never forget. looks really good after the polish. Are those the e-bay headlights you were thinking of getting? sorry for the side track with the question just looks good. :cheers:

nah they are the stock ones I took apart and painted the reflectors

My nieces mom (my older sister) is making me a business card to make up for it. Shes really good with photoshop so its gonna be nice. Thats about all she can do cause shes broke as hell right now. It is kinda her fault that it happened cause her little POS kids run around all day on a rampage messing up whatever they can get thier hands on. Im starting my own little detailing side business so Ill be doing stuff like this all the time- at least I got some nice pictures of what I can do for my portfolio out of this mess

I cant stand it even when my retard freinds open my doors, they leave their fingerprints on the side of the truck and that really gets me as my truck usually is real clean and anything on the exterior that is dirty is highly noticed (such as fingerprints). Then again it could be worse.

I am glad to see the buff did wonders for ya. Those pics had me worried at first.

Very nice work in getting it out. Hopefully your sister learned more from it than the kid. I know that feeling though. A kid threw a rock at my truck and hit it right in the middle of the door. Took the paint right down to the metal. Thanks to traffic I missed catching him. He'd have been in a body bag before the end of the day.

was it just the rubber from the shuttle cock. yes i said it. lol or was it actual scratches in the clear? my friends always lean in my truck and rub back and forth im like get off the damn door. and some of the gas pumper guys lean on the truck and i freak!

was it just the rubber from the shuttle cock. yes i said it. lol or was it actual scratches in the clear? my friends always lean in my truck and rub back and forth im like get off the damn door. and some of the gas pumper guys lean on the truck and i freak!

it was scratches in the clear, the little bitch used the hard plastic tail side instead of the soft rubber side. I dont even know why we have that damn thing we dont have a net or the little rackets for it???

it was scratches in the clear, the little bitch used the hard plastic tail side instead of the soft rubber side. I dont even know why we have that damn thing we dont have a net or the little rackets for it???

good think she didnt grab the nearest screw driver or scotch brite pad. dude your a strong man because this happened to me their would have been one less lil brat in the world :fume::M16::devil: