Killed A C-5 Vette

bagged7104ss

Heading to work I get cut off by a yellow vette. I was still sleepy but started to get tingly and then the adrenalin started to pump!! I see he want to play and I was game. We pull up to one of those signals that has lights for every turn lane so I was not to sure when it was going to change. I stalled to about 1500 and ripped it off the line. I was about three-four lengths ahead of him and it was over for him. We catch the next light together and this time I was going to stall it up. I stalled to 2400 or so and killed him again. This time I had my arm out the window when he came by and was like "what happen?". I thought those vetts were suppose to be fast. :cheers:

So much FUN!!! I love it when they have this bewildered look on their face that says "WTF?" I had one vette owner smiling and shaking his head like "No Way!" as I pulled away from him from a stop light. Freeway runs though are a different story with a vette for me. If we start around 70+mph, I usually just hang with them, not pull away too much.

I cant ever seem to get mustang owners to bite though, very rarely they do and they usually have a pullied and tuned cobra = bad for me...

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)