Fried some rice today

BenKey

Believe it or not, ran into the same guy again today (Titan). He came by me in the other lane and I sped up to catch him. Took the same right with him to see if he wanted more and when we came up on traffic, he stopped next to me and asked how much hp I had. He said he couldn't believe how my truck took off on him. He said he should have gotten a Silverado. I agree.

when he flipped you the bird, he was just telling you that your truck was no. 1. :jester:

Believe it or not, ran into the same guy again today (Titan).  He came by me in the other lane and I sped up to catch him.  Took the same right with him to see if he wanted more and when we came up on traffic, he stopped next to me and asked how much hp I had.  He said he couldn't believe how my truck took off on him.  He said he should have gotten a Silverado.  I agree.

when he flipped you the bird, he was just telling you that your truck was no. 1. :jester:

or he thought you was cute and was making an offer :jester::lol:

• 1 month later...
Believe it or not, ran into the same guy again today (Titan).  He came by me in the other lane and I sped up to catch him.  Took the same right with him to see if he wanted more and when we came up on traffic, he stopped next to me and asked how much hp I had.  He said he couldn't believe how my truck took off on him.  He said he should have gotten a Silverado.  I agree.

Atleast he admits that his truck sucks. :D

:withstupid:

there was a guy in one of those Titan SUV things, or whatever it is called, pulled up along side of me on a freeway on-ramp. It starts out as 2 lanes then merges into one with a light to send you on your way. I was just going normal start out speed, but once he got into it, i nailed it and left him pretty far behind in a hurry. :thumbs:

Hey Ben:

Maybe it was porkboy in that TITAN!! :lol: Great kills Ben!! also just read your thanks to Chevy High Performance Magazine!! :thumbs: Way to represent the Silverado SS owners out there. Thanks :thumbs:

:seeya:

• 2 weeks later...

all of you who can't find a race should come to memphis. get on the 240 loop and you're racing, whether you know it or not. there have been days when the s-10 could be bouncing the speedo all over 95 and someone would just blow past me.

I had some one in a Grand Am try to race me today.. God first light he took off chirping tires and all. I did not even step on it I was so surprised. At the next light the guy rolls down the window and yells "too much for ya huh" I was laughing so hard when I smoked his ass... Even the wife liked it and she usually gets pissed when I race.

I see stupid people... They don't even know they are stupid

just got back from dinner with the fam...raced an older model mustang GT..the guy had a few mods...not sure what exactly..didn't matter much...we stayed even throught 1st and then i started walking on him...it was pretty funny, the guy was just smiling...couldn't believe it...we got up to the light where i was turning, rolled the window down and he asked what my truck was. i simply replied a silverado SS...appreantly he has never seen one...good fun...thumbs up and he took off...

sad thing is that while my cousin and i were watching him drive off an unmarked and marked squad came flying by and followed the guy...we just started laughing out a$$es off...felt kind of bad seeing as he not only lost but probably got a ticket...

thinking the only reason i beat him was the color of his car...SLOW RED... :jester:

Archived