Fried some rice today

BenKey

Well,I cannot tell you how many times I have purposely gone looking for races and have not gotten any. Today was a little different. Got two. One on the way to work and one on the way home.

This morning on my way to work a Nissan Titan pulled out just ahead of me and I caught up to him and got along side. I looked over at him and gunned it and went passed him. I slowed up and let him catch me and he did the same thing back. This happened one more time. We didn't have the room in front of us to do anymore. Anyway, I decided to stay with him to the next intersection and see which way he was turning, instead of turning in to my base. The intersection has 3 left turn lanes and 2 right turn lanes (the road ends). He was in one of the rights and I was in the other. He had a few cars in front of him, so I turned and slowed way down until he caught up with me. We had lots of room in front of us this time. I looked at him and he was smiling like he thought I was going to be a push over. I let him go first on purpose. He punched it, I let him get about a second or two on me and then I punched. About 3 seconds or so later, I was 2 truck lengths ahead of him. He just quit when that happened. Shot me a bird and went on his way.

On the way home a honda civic and I come up to this intersection that narrows down to one lane after about 150ft past the red light. I was in the main lane, he came up beside me in the lane that goes away, after I had already stopped. He starts gunning it and lurching really hard forward, taunting me, with his bazooka muffler. I looked over at him and smiled. The light went green and I was already passed the part where it narrows to one lane before he was even out of the intersection. So bad almost not worth mentioning. The look on his face as I was looking out my right side mirror was worth it.

Great kills :thumbs: . I also love frying rice.

Whats up with guys getting so pissed when the loose though? I guess I just dont understand because ive only lost once in my truck so far :D .

So the guy actually looked over and smiled like he was going to beat you his slow @ss Titan? That's funny.

Believe it or not, ran into the same guy again today (Titan). He came by me in the other lane and I sped up to catch him. Took the same right with him to see if he wanted more and when we came up on traffic, he stopped next to me and asked how much hp I had. He said he couldn't believe how my truck took off on him. He said he should have gotten a Silverado. I agree.

Believe it or not, ran into the same guy again today (Titan). He came by me in the other lane and I sped up to catch him. Took the same right with him to see if he wanted more and when we came up on traffic, he stopped next to me and asked how much hp I had. He said he couldn't believe how my truck took off on him. He said he should have gotten a Silverado. I agree.

Atleast he admits that his truck sucks. :D

Did that Rice have some bits of egg, carrots, peas and such in the mix?

Its hard getting into a race isn't it? I honestly have only been in one race on the streets in my truck. Was a new Hemi reg cab. I saw it coming up behind me, so I slowed down. I noticed it had rims, hood, roll pan, a fancy paint job and exhaust system on it, so I moved over a lane giving it room to slide up beside me. When I look over to see if he's game, he was already hitting it. By the time I started, he was almost past my front bumper. Within seconds (50-85 mph) I had passed him up and put two truck lengths on him. I slowed down and when he cought up, he waved to me. I think it was a new conversion truck headed for a dealership, because it had a dealer tag on it. Felt good. Finally got some satisfaction from the time and $$$ I've thrown into this truck.

Archived