Snow!

Carl Eagle

Wow...I wonder what the undercarridge of you midwest and east coast guys looks like (muddy). How long does it take to detail your trucks when winters over?

Put it this way, everytime my truck sees the road in winter, she gets a nice bath when shes done working and takes a nap in the garage bay. Thats why I am looking into the Por15 rust protection and applying this coming summer. Its a PIA to clean every single time I see snow/salt/sand, but worth having the only clean truck on the road :cool::chevy: .

All I've been doing for the last two days is moving snow. It has snowed about 20 inches in two days and it is supposed to snow another 18" tonight. I am so sore I can hardly move and I have to do it all again.

All the stores here are sold out of snowblowers and snow shovels. Luckily I already have a blower. I have used it a bunch. I am getting sick of the snow though. I did buy skis, maybe I'll go use them.

Mike

I've never seen snow.

You are lucky. This was my deck on Sunday night and one of the SS a couple winters ago.

There are some people around here that still have no power from the ice storm the week before. Gotto love New England!

Jeffs_SSS_027.jpg

Jeffs_SSS_028.jpg

Picture_127.jpg

Put it this way, everytime my truck sees the road in winter, she gets a nice bath when shes done working and takes a nap in the garage bay. Thats why I am looking into the Por15 rust protection and applying this coming summer. Its a PIA to clean every single time I see snow/salt/sand, but worth having the only clean truck on the road :cool::chevy: .

Has anyone tried this ????

http://www.ruststopnorthamerica.com/

Edited by 1stimeSSguy (see edit history)

You been getting more snow than up here. We only got 6 inches yesterday but it was only 10 degrees; not the best temp for big snow fall. We do have 43 inches for the season........ so far; but none of it will melt until April.