Christmas Movies

zippy

How was it? I really want to see that.

Haven't seen it yet but it is my next one. I think I will have the mother in law watch the kids and the wife and I will venture out when it is at the local theater. She will hate it however I will bait her with a dinner out of her choice as long as I can pick the movie.

Looks like a classic Clint Eastwood movie with a modern twist. :cheers:

My wife wants to see Marley and Me but I cant since i know how it ends...:( I really want to see gran Torino also

It is a very sad movie for a few points in the movie. I know what you mean as you lost your family member. When you see how much life the dog had you'll get past it. Like the good memories of your dog. I dread the day I get there with my little one's.

Went and seen Marley and Me yesterday.

The Wife and I want to see it, But since I had to work on Christmas and for the next few days. We will go see in on Tuesday night or something.

For those of you who haven't read the book, but own a Dog/Dogs. I strongly suggest reading it. Funny ass book to say the least. Truely one of the better stories I've read recently.

But like Brobradh77 has said, the ending isn't pretty. I was ok until the part with the kids .... (that's all I'm going to say)

I'm a cheap ass.....I always wait untill they come out on dvd. That way i can sit back and prop my feet up and have a few drinks when i watch them and fall asleep and watch them again untill i get all the way through them....Hell, i've even fell asleep in the theatre!!