Addco Or Belltech Rear Sway Bar?

I've been looking into adding a rear sway bar & was wondering which one to get. ADDCO or a Belltech? I've looked at the installation instructions for both & it looks to me that the Belltech would be better because the endlinks are forward of the axle. The ADDCO endlinks are to the rear, I've seen some pics of that the spare tire get's a little in the way. Anyways, I was wondering which one you guys thought was better. I'm leaning toward the Belltech cause it looks easier to install. It also installs like the rear Hotchkis bar. Thanks.

Edited by TheGeorgiaKid (see edit history)

I've been looking into adding a rear sway bar & was wondering which one to get. ADDCO or a Belltech? I've looked at the installation instructions for both & it looks to me that the Belltech would be better because the endlinks are forward of the axle. The ADDCO endlinks are to the rear, I've seen some pics of that the spare tire get's a little in the way. Anyways, I was wondering which one you guys thought was better. I'm leaning toward the Belltech cause it looks easier to install. It also installs like the rear Hotchkis bar. Thanks.

il like the hellwig bars nice install ive never done one on a rear of a truck, but i know they make them.

il like the hellwig bars nice install ive never done one on a rear of a truck, but i know they make them.

I had the Hellwig bar on the rear of mine, worked well but then got a sponsorship from BellTech. IMHO the BellTech is a superior product and besides that it looks better as well, once again, IMHO