Question About Our Trucks

keebler85

has anyone thought about our trucks and about our future? if we goto hydrogen what will happen to us? its kinda crazy putting so much money in our trucks now then in about 10 years we will have to buy something new and these will be out dated...well 10 years there might not be many ppl with these same trucks still..just a thought...think of the money we could save if we stop now....the thing of it is though...i dont want to stop i want to keep spending money on mine...i just wanted to know everyones input good or bad

I dont think they will ever stop producing fuel. i dont see how the could. but i dont mind spending money on the truck. like everybody i hang out with tells me its only money we only have one life to live so have fun blowing your money why you can.

If I looked that far into the future I would get no where. So I choose not to. Just enjoy the moment.

:withstupid:

The way I figure is I look at the train industry like steam locomotives to diesel locomotives. Diesels faded out steam, however the true die hard steam engine fans kept them running till today and you can still travel on a steam engine (not amtrak).

Only dates I will be keeping my eyes on in the future will be December 21st, 2012 (end of the mayan calender) and the years of 2028 and 2030 (we have an asteroid making a double pass that will come close enough to hit our satelites). Yes I am into that crazy stuff.

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

I dont think they will ever stop producing fuel. i dont see how the could. but i dont mind spending money on the truck. like everybody i hang out with tells me its only money we only have one life to live so have fun blowing your money why you can.

You know,we are never guarenteed tomorrow......i just wished i had more $ to blow on my truck.

I agree. Don't worry about tomorrow because it may never come!!!!! Live life to it's fullest. I don't see gas ever fading out but I'm not going to say it won't be so high next time that you won't be able to afford to drive your SS. Gas won't stay low like it is now. IT WILL GO BACK UP.

Well according to the Myans and Nostrodamus,it's all gonna end 12/21/ 2012 any way.....

how i look at it is that life is not for certain but death is. Just live life to the fullest. The day we r born is the day we start dieing. think about it. Its crazy.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)