Work Out Help

keebler85

i have a state patrol fitness test coming up and i am in no way ready...anyone have any workout ideas? there are no gyms really around and i dont really like doing the gym thing...i need to get to like 55 push ups in a min. and 50 situps in a min. 1.5 miles as fast as possible the highest vertical jump...i am 6'2 and 210 pounds... i have kinda let myself go since high school...any ideas for a home work out plan? like dumbbells plans?

diet first of. Get down to about 190lbs, which should be easy once you start running everyday about 3 mile in no more than 18mins. push yourself to do it. at first you will clock yourself around 20 mins. work it down to under 18mins. sit-up start off lgiht. try doing 50in around 2-3 mins. than cut it down. once you can do 55 in about 1.5 minutes push yourself to do them in the required time. Eat bannanas for the cramps and drink plenty of water and not more than 1 gatorade or so. They have a lot of salt and other crap. Good luck and keep us posted.