Pass Time On Speed Channel

tburkdoll

I was watching Pass Time on speed tonight and a guy had an 06 Dodge Ram 2wd with a cummins diesel and a bullydog chip with another chip stacked on it (so he says) and he ran an 11.57............that cant be right???? Any input

I was watching Pass Time on speed tonight and a guy had an 06 Dodge Ram 2wd with a cummins diesel and a bullydog chip with another chip stacked on it (so he says) and he ran an 11.57............that cant be right???? Any input
lol i was watching this to i call bs too idk but sounds way to fast
lol i was watching this to i call bs too idk but sounds way to fast
sure loved that vette though

lol i was watching this to i call bs too idk but sounds way to fastsure loved that vette though

dont understand the stacking chips concept? what the hell does that mean no nothing about diesel except that bully dog shit makes them go fast lol :confused:

dont understand the stacking chips concept? what the hell does that mean no nothing about diesel except that bully dog shit makes them go fast lol :confused:

ya i know they can get a lot of power with some simple mods but running sub 12s with just a chip or two????? lol

I watched it as well. He for sure had some other work done however a turbo diesel is very easy to make power with by just increasing the boost and fuel (programming). He was also a 2WD RCSB which saves ALOT of weight

If you look closely, he had a custom 5 inch exhaust all the way out and no spare tire.

I personally liked the stock Hemi 4 door running 17's. :cheers:

i believe that is possible. i did some work to my uncles duramax for him, i put in an edge tuner, exhaust, and intake. those things haul some serious arse when ya get those tuners on them. I didnt get any times, but seat of the pants feel was awesome.

Its absolutely possible, I remember an episode of Pinks All Out with a '96 RCLB 4x4 Ram that had a twin turbo Cummins running mid 10's. :eek: I see diesels running 12's and 13's at the track all the time, Ford, Chevy, GMC, and Dodge.........

i have a buddy that has a dmax and all he has done to it is a chip performance wise and he runs a mid 13. and he run 24 inch wheels with 37inc tires. And r track is at 3600 feet. so i thinks it possible.

brycesdmax.jpg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

you can have a programmer and a chip "stacked" a guy i work with hes a diesel mechanic (hes ranked 10th in the nation in diesel mechanics) he has a Ford excursion thats running like 28 pounds of boost. and its a BAD MOFO.

I think what a lot of people miss is that these trucks come with a turbo stock. So all you have to do it get a chip to increase the HP/Tq. It's kind of like if our trucks came with a super charger stock. you can't really compare our trucks to a Lightning or Turbo Diesel. So yeah it's very possible for that truck to run those times.