$*@#(#@)$*()@)!!!*$#)()#@

SSminneapolis

So last night a few punks decided it would be a good idea to break into a few cars in the garage at my apartment. A few meaning 8 cars and of course my truck. They made out with just about everything of any value in my truck including my perscription sunglasses, why steal glasses that i can only see out of. All told with damage and stuff it is about $5000. Already got my factory head unit back in - yippy :rolleyes: . have to go get my window fixed cause the ripped it off and crawled through to get in. And the put a dent in the damn x-cab door. if i ever catch these people, well for fear of possible incrimination i am not going to say anything more. just thankful that my conceal and carry permit should arrive this week.

:fume:

Picture of Break-in

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to fix the body damage it is $1500 + whatever it is going to cost to fix the ingnition and shifter not to metion the steering column. Then i have to get the window re-tinted ($75 buck i would say).

As for what was stolen:

- Pioneer Deck DEH-P9400MP

- Rockford Amp 1001bd

- (2) Alpine Type R Subs 10"

- Perscription Sunglasses (Nike - $600)

- (2) Cases of CD's (500 total give or take a few)

- PCM (The one i am supposed to ship back to you Allen, sorry might be a while on that)

- Custom Speaker Box

- MY FEELING OF SECURITY :fume:

Everything total, damage and lost items about $4500. But i do get a new impala to cruise around in while mine is getting fixed - so at least i do not have to rent a car (trying to think on the bright side of things)

to fix the body damage it is $1500 + whatever it is going to cost to fix the ingnition and shifter not to metion the steering column. Then i have to get the window re-tinted ($75 buck i would say).

As for what was stolen:

- Rockford Amp 1001bd

- PCM (The one i am supposed to ship back to you Allen, sorry might be a while on that)

- Custom Speaker Box

- MY FEELING OF SECURITY :fume:

Everything total, damage and lost items about $4500. But i do get a new impala to cruise around in while mine is getting fixed - so at least i do not have to rent a car (trying to think on the bright side of things)

ryan sorry bout the truck...to shed some humor, if you look at pic #1 that guy kinda looks like a criminal :jester:

by the way I thought you had 2 12s :)

:cheers:

As for what was stolen:

- Rockford Amp 1001bd

- Custom Speaker Box

- MY FEELING OF SECURITY  :fume:

ryan sorry bout the truck...to shed some humor, if you look at pic #1 that guy kinda looks like a criminal :jester:

by the way I thought you had 2 12s :)

:cheers:

it should be a crime to look that damn good :D

Archived